Hands-On Intune Training
Microsoft Intune Training Course
Microsoft Intune training is an instructor-led, hands-on training course.
Microsoft Intune is a cloud-based service that focuses on mobile device management and mobile application management.
The Intune training covers a range of topics including enrollment settings, automatic and bulk enrollment, policy sets, restart, retirement, or wipe devices and planning for device updates.
Familiarity with M365 workloads and must have strong skills and experience in deploying, configuring, and maintaining Windows, and non-Windows devices. The MDA role focuses on cloud services rather than on-premises management technologies.
It is recommended to complete course MD-100, Windows Client, prior to taking this course.
Microsoft Intune training course material included.
- Manage device lifecycle
- Manage device updates
- Plan and implement endpoint protection
- Deploy and update applications
- Manage accounts, VPN connections, and certificates on Windows
- Plan and Implement Microsoft Defender Advanced for Endpoint for Windows
This course is likely to add to the employment-related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- Individuals seeking to learn Intune
- Systems administrators
- System engineers
- Professionals looking to build Intune skills
- Configure enrollment settings in Intune
- Configure automatic and bulk enrollment in Intune
- Configure policy sets
- Restart, retire, or wipe devices
- Plan for device updates
- Create and manage quality update policies by using Intune
- Create and manage feature update policies by using Intune
- Create and manage iOS/iPadOS update policies by using Intune
- Manage android updates by using device configuration profiles
- Monitor updates
- Troubleshoot updates in Intune
- Configure Windows client delivery optimization by using Intune
- Create and manage update rings by using Intune
- Plan endpoint security
- Implement and manage security baselines in Intune
- Create and manage configuration policies for Endpoint Security including antivirus,
- Encryption, firewall, endpoint detection and response, and attack surface reduction
- Onboard devices into Microsoft Defender for Endpoint
- Monitor Microsoft Defender for Endpoint
- Investigate and respond to threats
- Deploy apps by using Intune
- Configure Microsoft 365 Apps deployment by using Office Deployment Toolkit or Office
- Customization Tool
- Manage Microsoft 365 Apps by using Microsoft 365 Apps Admin Center
- Deploy Microsoft 365 Apps by using Intune
- Manage Office app settings by using group policy or Intune
- Deploy apps by using Microsoft Store for Business, Apple store, and Google store
- Secure privileged accounts on Windows
- Configure VPN client
- Configure and manage certificates on client devices
- Configure Microsoft Tunnel for Microsoft Intune
Get a certificate of attendance to prove your commitment to learning
We provide a personalised learning experience for every student
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Mock test is included in the full-time courses to assist with your preparation
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive real-world experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price in Australia. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions. Courses run subject to registrations.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career in Australia
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Don’t Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.