PHP Fundamentals II Course
PHP Fundamentals II Certification
PHP Fundamentals II is designed to teach intermediate level of PHP to developers and teach them to adopt industry best practices. It covers introduction to object-oriented programming and implementation.
The Zend PHP Fundamentals II course helps the developer to further advance their professional skills in PHP language and web development methodologies. It utilises a hands-on approach, instructor-led with relevant examples.
- Completion of PHP Fundamentals I or equivalent knowledge and development experience
- Foundation-level knowledge of PHP language and syntax
There is no exam associated with this training course.
- Use new PHP 7 ideas
- Create database-driven web applications like the course applications
- Leverage object-situated programming (OOP) strategies in your applications
- Use worked in items to interface a database
- Analyse input information and figure out how to channel and approve it, and why
- Request web administration and procedure the arrival information
- Learn most likely wasteful coding rehearses, and improve them
- Learn best practices
- Get ideas about programming configuration designs
- How to toss and deal with special case objects
This course is likely to add to the employment related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- PHP Developers with 1 year of development experience
- Introduction of course and prerequisite knowledge and objective
- How PHP configuration directives and target environment configuration
- Object-oriented PHP – constants, properties, and methods
- Static properties and methods and object interface
- Learn about Implementation and file structure organisation
- Architectural thought of the course application and Model design pattern implementation
- Learn about basic coding standards and Autoloading and autoloading standard
- Learn about the database, SQL and relational database engine
- Learn about internet communication (client/server)
- Learn about cookies, Headers and browser caching and HTML web forms
- Learn about composer and API docs and packages
- Web services and web security
Get a Certificate of Attendance to prove your commitment to learning
This training course does not have any exam associated with it
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Practise questions are provided for better understanding of the key concepts
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price in Australia. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions. Courses run subject to registrations.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career in Australia
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Dont’ Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.