PHP Fundamentals I Course
PHP Fundamentals I Certification
PHP powers a vast number of websites worldwide and is no doubt one of the most popular server-side scripting languages. If you want to start web programming it is one of the primary languages. In this foundation course in PHP, you will get the fundamental concepts required to understand PHP web programming.
We have kept the learning curve simple for beginners and professionals with basic knowledge of programming can quickly pick up essential PHP language as an experimental approach.
In the course, you will go through basic web programming concepts and will be able to master PHP programming and able to the coding of a fully functional application.
Logitrain offers the Zend PHP Fundamentals I certification course in Melbourne, Sydney, and Brisbane. Zend PHP Fundamentals I provides an overview of the PHP language and logic of programming. It helps to understand operational and conditionals control flow basics.
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- Familiarity with web sites and how they work
There is no exam associated with this training course.
- Understand the language structure and basic components of PHP
- Know how to effectively apply the different control-stream structures
- Understand PHP information types, type-juggling, and administrator priority
- Organise code into reusable capacities
- Accomplish errands utilizing PHP’s abundance of implicit record framework and exhibit capacities
- Understand basic components of HTTP, for example, treats and sessions
- Understand the nuts and bolts of approving info and getting away yield
- Build structures to gather data from a client
- Interact with a database utilizing PHP’s MySQL capacities
This course is likely to add to the employment related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
Beginners with less than 6-12 months of software development experience
- Introduction to the programming language and the logic of programming
- What is PHP and reason why we use
- Learn about PHP LANGUAGE BASICS including Syntax, Quotes etc
- Learn about PHP identifiers
- Learn about operators and Conditionals control flow basics
- Learn about PHP functional basics and file systems
- Learn about file system basics and their performance
- PHP web concepts including client/server communications
- Learn about cookies, sessions, validating and Escaping
- Introduction of PHP database basics and functions with the MySQL data engine
- Learn about developing PHP apps including application skeleton and debugging techniques
- Learn about orderaApp file structure and Architecture
Get a Certificate of Attendance to prove your commitment to learning
This training course does not have any exam associated with it
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Practise questions are provided for better understanding of the key concepts
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price in Australia. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions. Courses run subject to registrations.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career in Australia
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Don’t Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.