Tableau Desktop Certification Associate (Desktop I & II: Accelerated) Course
Tableau Desktop Certified Associate Certification Training (Desktop I & II: Accelerated)
Tableau Desktop Associate Desktop I & II: Accelerated certification course at Logitrain provides you with an in-depth understanding of Tableau Desktop, visualisation and data analyses, it covers the syllabus of the Desktop I & II training courses. This certification helps you to learn in detail visualisation techniques using Tableau software and BI features and challenges. Tableau Desktop certification Associate opens new opportunities to build a career as a data scientist, BI developer, Data Analyst, Analytics manager and consultant.
Tableau Desktop certification Associate offers an understanding of Data Connections, Organising and Simplifying Data, Field and Chart Types, data Calculations, Data Mapping and Data Analytics as learning more about Tableau products. Tableau Desktop Associate certification course validates your expertise in Tableau server, data analysis, understanding data, data measures and dimensions, Tableau-generated fields, arithmetic, LOD, reference lines, dashboard, publishing and sharing options.
There are no pre-requisites, however exposure to Tableau Fundamentals is recommended
There is no certification exam associated with Desktop I & II: Accelerated training course
- Data Connections
- Organizing & Simplifying Data
- Field & Chart Types
This course is likely to add to the employment-related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- Tableau users
- Beginners dealing with data
- Data scientists
- Data engineers
- Professionals interested in Tableau certifications
- Connect to Tableau Server
- Describe connection options
- Connect to different data source types
- Join tables from single and multiple databases
- Metadata Grid
- Data Interpreter
- Explain data extract formats and capabilities
- Create extracts with multiple tables
- Explain performance considerations between blends, joins, and cross-database joins
- Use Automatic and Custom Split
- Filter data
- Sort data
- Build groups
- Build hierarchies
- Build sets
- Explain the difference between measures and dimensions
- Explain the difference between discrete and continuous fields
- Explain how to utilise Tableau-generated fields
- Understand how and when to build:
- Heat maps
- Tree maps
- Bullet graphs
- Combined axis charts
- Dual axis charts
- Scatter plots
- Cross tabs
- Bar in bar charts
- Box plots
- Use titles, captions and tooltips effectively
- Edit axes
- Use mark labels and annotations
- Manipulate string and date calculations
- Create quick table calculations
- Use the level of detail (LOD) expressions
- Explain different types of LOD expressions
- Use Ad-hoc calculations
- Work with aggregation options
- Build logic statements
- Build arithmetic calculations
- Build grand totals and sub-totals
- Use calculations in join clauses
- Pan and Zoom
- Map layering
- Custom territories
- Lasso and Radial selection
- Geographic search
- Modify locations within Tableau
- Import and manage custom geocoding
- Use a background image map
- Connect to spatial files
- Use the following in visual analysis:
- Reference Lines
- Reference Bands
- Trend Lines
- Trend Model
- Drag and Drop Analytics
- Box Plot
- Reference distributions
- Statistical summary card
- Instant Analytics
- Data Highlighter
- Build dashboards and stories
- Create dashboard actions
- Design dashboards for viewing on devices
- Utilise visual best practices for viewing on devices
- Describe publishing and sharing options
Get a Certificate of Attendance to prove your commitment to learning
Take the official vendor certification exam from anywhere with a webcam
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Mock test is included in the full-time courses to assist with your preparation
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price in Australia. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions. Courses run subject to registrations.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career in Australia
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Don’t Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.