CMAP Mobile App Testing Foundation Course + Exam
CMAP Mobile App Testing Foundation Certification
The recently released CMAP Mobile App Testing Foundation Course is a three-day course.
With the explosion of apps, software testing has been further divided in mobile testing and now mobile app testing.
Mobile App Testing is an extension of software testing that specifically involves testing applications for mobile phones and mobile devices.
The course covers an overview of the “mobile world” and “mobile application test types”, “mobile application testing process & techniques” and “tools and automation”.
- High pass rate
- ISTQB Training Course
- Covers the latest ISTQB syllabus
- BCS ISTQB Foundation exam included
- Exam can be taken within 3 months
There are no pre-requisities for this certification training.
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing the following exam(s).
- CMAPFL-TE: CMAP© Mobile App Testing – Foundation Level Exam
The certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during normal business hours (excludes public holidays)
- Course Introduction
- Overview of Mobile World
- Introducing the Mobile World
- Players in the Mobile Space
- Market size and figures
- Business Model in Mobile Space
- Emulators & Simulators
- Mobile Testing Types
- Testing for the device features
- Testing for the connectivity
- Test Process
- Test Levels
- Experience Based Testing Techniques
- Tools and Automation
This course is likely to add to the employment related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- Test Analysts
- Test Engineers
- Test Managers
- Business analysts
- Management Consultants
- Project Managers
- Quality Managers
- Individuals entering the testing field
- Overview of Mobile Devices
- Different types of Mobile Applications
- Mobile Application Architecture
- Client-side architecture
- Server-side architecture
- Connection Types
- Development Platforms for Mobile Applications
- Mobile Applications Test Types
- Challenges of mobile application testing
- Testing applications on different platforms
- Mobile specific testing
- Common test types applied to mobile testing
- Field testing
- Mobile Application Testing Process & Techniques
- Mobile test Process and Strategy
- Automation Approaches
- Automation Solutions
- Automation Process
- Exploring Mobile Automation tools
- Tool Evaluation Process and Parameters
- Existing Automation Tools
- Test Environment
Includes Official Exam Fee
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Includes Pass Guarantee
Pass three mock tests with 80% or more for pass guarantee. Full-time courses only
Includes Books & Meals
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Includes Mock Tests
Mock tests included in full-time courses for 3 months from course completion
Authorised Test Center
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
Price Beat Guarantee
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price. Our course has no extra costs
OUR SATISFIED CUSTOMERS
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision