ISTQB Advanced Technical Test Analyst Course
ISTQB Advanced Technical Test Analyst Certification
Advanced Technical Testers are in huge demand given the increase in application and software development. The ISTQB Advanced Technical Test Analyst certification training course certifies your skill-sets and is highly valuable. The Advanced Tester course is ideal for professionals with current technical testing experience, this hands-on advanced course covers in depth new ways to plan, prepare, implement and test by utilizing advanced technical test techniques across the complete Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
ISTQB Advanced Technical Test Analyst course provides extensively recognised best practice techniques and also helps develop advanced software testing capabilities and skills. This ISTQB Advanced Tester course will help you stand out of the software tester crowd.
- Experienced Trainers
- Covers the latest syllabus
- Official certification exam included
- Certification exam can be taken within 3 months
ISTQB Foundation certification is a pre-requisite for the ISTQB Advanced Technical Test Analyst course. It is recommended to have 3 years of work experience.
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing the following exam(s).
- ISTQB Advanced Technical Test Analyst
The certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during normal business hours (excludes public holidays)
- Technical Test Analyst’s Tasks in Risk-Based Testing
- Structure-Based Testing
- Analytical Techniques
- Quality Characteristics for Technical Testing
- Test Tools and Automation
This course is likely to add to the employment related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- Experienced Testers
- Testers looking to differentiate themselves by building technical testing skills
- Testers looking to certify their technical testing skills
- Technical Testers looking to learn best practise technical testing skills
- Test Managers who want to gain understanding of technical testing skills
- Recognize and classify the typical risks associated with the performance, security, reliability, portability and maintainability of software systems
- Provide technical elements to the planning, design and execution of tests for mitigating performance, security, reliability, portability and maintainability risks
- Select and apply appropriate white-box test techniques to ensure that tests provide an adequate level of confidence, based on design coverage
- Effectively participate in reviews with developers and software architects applying knowledge of typical defects in the code and architecture
- Improve the quality characteristics of code and architecture by making use of different analysis techniques
- Outline the costs and benefits to be expected from introducing particular types of test automation
- Select appropriate tools to automate technical testing tasks
- Understand the technical issues and concepts in applying test automation
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Pass three mock tests with 80% or more for pass guarantee. Full-time courses only
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Mock tests included in full-time courses for 3 months from course completion
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price in Australia. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions. The sale price is valid for registrations between 01 Dec and 10 Jan.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career in Australia
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Dont’ Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.