PRINCE2 Practitioner Course including Exam
PRINCE2® Practitioner Certification
This course is the second of the two PRINCE2 examinations to pass and get certified as a PRINCE2 Practitioner.
The PRINCE2 Practitioner course is designed in a way that provides the necessary knowledge required to practice and apply the PRINCE2 methodologies. Our trainers are skilled and experienced with PRINCE2 methodologies.
Students are required to show the necessary competence and knowledge from the PRINCE2 Foundation course. They need to demonstrate how they can apply PRINCE2 methodologies to address the needs of project scenarios to be successful in the PRINCE2 Practitioner exam.
PRINCE2® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
This certification is a key requirement for the following jobs:
- Project managers and aspiring project managers
- Project Board members
- Team Managers
- Business Change Analysts
- Project and Programme Office personnel
- Operational line managers / staff
In order to sit the PRINCE2 Practitioner examination you must provide proof of having passed one of the following exams:
- PRINCE2 Foundation
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
- IPMA Level A (Certified Projects Director)
- IPMA Level B (Certified Senior Project Manager)
- IPMA Level C (Certified Project Manager)
- IPMA Level D (Certified Project Management Associate
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing the following exam(s).
- Objective testing
- Minimum 55% marks out of a total 80 to pass the exam
- Two-and-a-half hours (150 minutes) duration
- Open book exam (Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2® publication)
- Students are strongly encouraged to attend the Practitioner course immediately after the Foundation course
The certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion as an online proctored exam
Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2® publication
- Principles, themes and processes and worked examples of all PRINCE2 products
- Relationships between principles, themes and processes of all PRINCE2 products
- Reasons behind the principles, themes and processes of PRINCE2
- Tune PRINCE2 to different project circumstances.
This course is likely to add to the employment-related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
Project Support Members
Project Team Members
- 7 PRINCE2 Principles
- 7PRINCE2 Themes
- 7 PRINCE2 Processes
- 2 PRINCE2 Techniques
- How to Tailor PRINCE2
- Preparing for the PRINCE2 Practitioner Exam
- Simulation PRINCE2 Practitioner Exam questions
We highly recommend spending ample time for self-study during this course by reviewing and consolidating what you’ve learned, to be well prepared for the exam.
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Take the official vendor certification exam from anywhere with a webcam
Course material in softcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Mock test is included in the full-time courses to assist with your preparation
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price in Australia. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions. Courses run subject to registrations.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career in Australia
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Don’t Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.