Microsoft Project Introduction Course – 1 day
Microsoft Project Advanced Training
Microsoft Project is one of the hallmarks of Microsoft Office 2019 suite and it is a truly useful product for personal as well as professional use. Microsoft Project Advanced course will equip you to manage your resources and develop meticulous reports and keep a continuous track on them while effectively managing the functioning and services that the project is entitled to deliver.
In Microsoft Project Advanced, you will learn to automate monotonous tasks using Macros and will able to modify graphical reports with many more advanced features. You will also learn to adjust the file size according to the respective need and develop productive project reports.
Our short Microsoft Project Advanced courses will help you in developing practical skills and leaving a great impression at the workplace. It will boost your self-confidence and productivity.
You should have completed the Project Introduction Course and be familiar with the content covered on the key topics.
- To run and modify standard graphical reports as well as create your own custom reports
- Develop project templates
- Linking of multiple Microsoft Project documents sheets
- Sharing of resources with different parties
- Import and export of Data
- Understanding of VBA macros
- Effective development of WBS and its codes
This course is likely to add to the employment-related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- Team members
- Human resources
- Administrative staff
- Project Management
- Technical Consultant
- Anyone who like to upskill themselves
- Understanding Custom Fields, Creating, Modifying and Inserting Custom Fields
- Using Lookup
- Creating effective WBS code and custom and filter for views
- Creating a table and group view
- Understanding of Graphical reports and Visual Reports
- Running a Graphical report and Visual Report
- Formatting a Visual Report and Graphical Report
- Understanding Project Templates and it’s various attributes
- Working with Multiple Files
- Understanding Linked and Combining projects
- Sharing Files
- Understanding Resource Master
- Understanding Microsoft Project VBA
- Running and Editing Macro
Get a certificate of attendance to prove your commitment to learning
We provide personalised learning experience for every student
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Practical scenarios are discussed for better understanding of the key concepts
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive real-world experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Dont’ Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.