PCSAE: Palo Alto Networks Certified Security Automation Engineer Training
PCSAE Palo Alto Networks Certified Security Automation Engineer Certification
Palo Alto Networks covers an enterprise cybersecurity platform that provides web security, cloud security, endpoint protection, and different cloud-delivered security services.
The PCSAE: Palo Alto Networks Certified Security Automation Engineer certification training course offers the understanding and skills needed to develop, analyse and assist Cortex XSOAR security.
Cortex XSOAR is a single platform orchestrating automation and response with native threat intelligence management. The PCSAE: Palo Alto Networks Certified Security Automation Engineer certification training course validates that cybersecurity engineers can accurately understand the utility of out-of-the-box and custom playbooks and integrations. They can also identify customer processes through XSOAR.
Palo Alto Networks is recognised around the world as a leading provider of cybersecurity products. The Palo Alto Networks certification course validates an IT professional’s knowledge and skills in security management using Palo Alto products.
The Palo Alto Networks Certified Security Automation Engineer course covers the following exam topics:
- Playbook Development
- Incident Types, Indicator Types, Layouts, and Fields
- Automation, Integration and Related Concepts
- Solution Architecture
- Content Updates and Content Management
- UI Workflow, Dashboards, and Reports
Our PCSAE: Palo Alto Networks Certified Security Automation Engineer certification training course will help candidates by providing hands-on labs and interactive lectures. Candidates interested in following a career in information security will learn the various parts of information security.
Logitrain delivers the PCSAE certification training course in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Canberra, in-house, and live online throughout Australia.
There are no pre-requisites for the PCSAE certification training course.
It is recommended candidates attend the PCNSA training course and have experience in the security industry and experience on Palo Alto Networks products with an equivalent of three years of experience with incident response processes and security incident management.
Candidates can attend PCNSA Cyber Security Course and achieve the certification by passing the following exam(s).
- PCSAE: Palo Alto Networks Certified Security Automation Engineer
PCSAE: Palo Alto Networks Certified Security Automation Engineer certification training course material
- Playbook development
- Content updates and content management
- Incident types, indicator types, layouts, and fields
- Automation and integration concepts
- Solution architecture
The PCSAE certification training is suitable for individuals who interface with cybersecurity, such as:
- Systems engineers
- Security administrators
- Conceptualize context data
- Summarize the difference between inputs, outputs and results for playbook tasks
- Outline how to use Loop sub-playbooks
- Differentiate between playbook task types
- Use Filters and transformers to manipulate data
- Compare and contrast the different incident types
- Outline the different layout types
- Compare and contrast the different indicator types
- Summarize field types, associated capabilities, and purpose
- Use automation to respond to incidents
- Outline integration concepts
- Configure integration instances
- Describe the components of the XSOAR System Architecture
- Assess system architecture and outline scalability opportunities
- Create incidents using XSOAR
- Outline marketplace concepts
- Apply custom content and manage content updates
- Navigate the UI and query system data
- Create dashboards and reports
- Apply the appropriate widget type
Get a certificate of attendance to prove your commitment to learning
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Mock test is included in the full-time courses to assist with your preparation
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price in Australia. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions. Courses run subject to registrations.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career in Australia
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Don’t Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.