PCNSA Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Administrator Training
PCNSA Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Administrator Certification
The Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Administrator PCNSA certification training course broadens your career in the network security field. It provides a fundamental understanding of how Palo Alto Network devices work in the real world. The PCNSA certification training course provides knowledge about Palo Alto Networks next-generation firewalls and how to protect networks from cyber threats.
This Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Administrator PCNSA certification training course helps in building knowledge of the network security administration field, which provides a diverse career opportunity to prove your ability in configuring and deploying Palo Alto Network devices.
The Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Administrator PCNSA certification training course covers the fundamental knowledge about network security administration including Next-Generation Security platform and architecture, firewalls configuration, App-ID, Content-ID, User-ID, monitoring and reporting, security best practices, URL filtering, security, NAT policies and more.
Logitrain offers practical training on Palo Alto devices.
Logitrain offers the instructor-led Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Administrator PCNSA certification training course in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Canberra, in-house, and live online.
There are no pre-requisites for the PCNSA certification training course.
We recommend experience in the networking industry or security industry and experience on Palo Alto Networks products.
Candidates can attend PCNSA Cyber Security Course and achieve the certification by passing following exam(s).
- PCNSA: Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Administrator
The certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during normal business hours (excludes public holidays)
Logitrain PCNSA certification training course material
- Palo Alto Networks Cybersecurity Portfolio Core
- Simply Passing Traffic
- Traffic Visibility
- Securing Traffic
- Identifying Users
- Deployment Optimization
- Configure, deploy and manage Palo Alto Networks products
- Unique features of Palo Alto Networks products
- Understand security policy using PAN-OS software
- Understand network policy using PAN-OS software
The PCNSA Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Administrator certification training is suitable for individuals who interface with cybersecurity, such as:
- Sales executives
- System engineers
- Security administrators
- Students of cybersecurity
- Identify the components of the Palo Alto Networks Cybersecurity Portfolio
- Identify the components and operation of Single-Pass Parallel Processing architecture
- Given a network design scenario, apply the Zero Trust security model and describe how it relates to traffic moving through your network
- Identify stages in the cyberattack lifecycle and firewall mitigations that can prevent attacks
- Identify and configure firewall management interfaces
- Identify how to manage firewall configurations
- Identify and schedule dynamic updates
- Configure internal and external services for account administration
- Given a network diagram, create the appropriate security zones
- Identify and configure firewall interfaces
- Given a scenario, identify steps to create and configure a virtual
- Identify the purpose of specific security rule types
- Identify and configure Security policy match conditions, actions, and logging options
- Given a scenario, identify and implement the proper NAT solution
- Given a scenario, select the appropriate application-based Security policy rules
- Given a scenario, configure application filters or application groups
- Identify the purpose of application characteristics as defined in the App-ID database
- Identify the potential impact of App-ID updates to existing Security policy rules
- Identify the tools to optimize Security policies
- Identify features used to streamline App-ID policy creation
- Given a risk scenario, identify and apply the appropriate Security Profile
- Identify the difference between Security policy actions and Security Profile actions
- Given a network scenario, identify how to customize Security Profiles
- Identify the firewall’s protection against packet- and protocol-based attacks
- Identify how the firewall can use the cloud DNS Security to control traffic based on domains
- Identify how the firewall can use the PAN-DB database to control traffic based on websites
- Identify how to control access to specific URLs using custom URL filtering categories
- Given a scenario, identify an appropriate method to map IP addresses to usernames
- Given a scenario, identify the appropriate User-ID agent to deploy
- Identify how the firewall maps usernames to user groups
- Given a graphic, identify User-ID configuration options
- Identify the benefits and differences between the Heatmap and the BPA reports
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Mock tests included in full-time courses for 3 months from course completion
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price. Our course has no extra costs
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Dont’ Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.