PCDRA Palo Alto Networks Certified Detection and Remediation Analyst Training
PCDRA Palo Alto Networks Certified Detection and Remediation Analyst Certification
PCDRA Palo Alto Networks Certified Detection and Remediation Analyst certification training course validates understanding of fundamental cybersecurity, network security, cloud security, and SOC security.
The PCDRA Palo Alto Networks Certified Detection and Remediation Analyst credential covers the skills and knowledge to develop playbooks, manage incidents, and create automation and integrations.
It helps to demonstrate the standard deployment methodology and operational best practices associated with Palo Alto Networks Cortex XDRPCDRA.
Logitrain offers the instructor-led PCDRA Palo Alto Networks Certified Detection and Remediation Analyst certification training course in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Canberra, in-house, and live online.
There are no pre-requisites for the PCDRA certification training course.
We recommend experience in the networking industry or security industry and experience with Palo Alto Networks products.
Candidates can attend PCDRA Cyber Security Course and achieve the certification by passing the following exam(s).
- PCDRA: Palo Alto Networks Certified Detection and Remediation Analyst
PCDRA certification training course material
- Threats and Attacks
- Prevention and Detection
- Threat Hunting
The PCDRA certification training is suitable for the following individuals:
- Security analysts
- Security operators
- System engineers
- Security engineering
- Students of cybersecurity
- Interested in cybersecurity
- Recognise the different types of attacks
- Recognise common attack tactics
- Recognise various types of threats/vulnerabilities
- Recognize common Defence systems
- Identify attack vectors
- Outline malware prevention
- Outline exploit prevention
- Outline analytic detection capabilities
- Identify the investigation capabilities of Cortex XDR
- Identify the steps of an investigation
- Identify actions to investigate incidents
- Outline incident collaboration and management using XDR.
- Describe basic remediation
- Define examples of remediation
- Define configuration options in XDR to fix problems
- Outline the tools for threat hunting
- Identify how to prevent the threat
- Manage threat hunting
- Identify the reporting capabilities of XDR
- Outline how to build a quality report
- Outline components of Cortex XDR
- Describe communication among components
- Describe the architecture of the agent related to different operating systems
- Outline how Cortex XDR ingests other non-Palo Alto Networks data sources.
- Overview of functions and deployment of Broker
Get a certificate of attendance to prove your commitment to learning
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Mock test is included in the full-time courses to assist with your preparation
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price in Australia. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions. Courses run subject to registrations.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career in Australia
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Don’t Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.