PCCSE: Prisma Certified Cloud Security Engineer Training
PCCSE: Prisma Certified Cloud Security Engineer Certification
The PCCSE: Prisma Certified Cloud Security Engineer is an advanced certification training course covering Prisma Cloud Monitoring and Securing, Prisma Cloud Onboarding and Operationalising, and Prisma Cloud RQL.
Palo Alto Networks Prisma Cloud platform offers the industry’s broadest security and compliance coverage for applications, data, and cloud-native technology stack. The PCCSE certification training course validates the knowledge, skills, and abilities required to onboard, deploy, and administer Prisma Cloud.
Join the PCCSE certification training course at Logitrain to build the skills and knowledge needed to deploy, onboard and administer Prisma Cloud. This certification training course includes Prisma Cloud, Prisma Cloud Enterprise and Prisma Cloud Compute.
Our PCCSE Certification: Prisma Certified Cloud Security Engineer certification training course provides knowledge and expertise and prepares you to protect your digital way of life using hands-on labs and interactive lectures. It helps to prevent cyberattacks and safely enable applications.
Logitrain delivers the PCCSE: Prisma Certified Cloud Security Engineer certification training course in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, and Canberra, in-house and live online.
This certification has no prerequisites, however, we recommend Palo Alto certifications and cybersecurity knowledge.
Candidates can attend PCCET Cyber Security Course and achieve the certification by passing the following exam(s).
- PCCSE: Prisma Certified Cloud Security Engineer
Logitrain PCCSE: Prisma Certified Cloud Security Engineer certification training course material
- Cloud workload protection platform
- Visibility, security and compliance
- Install and upgrade
- Prisma Cloud Administration (inc. compute)
- Dev SecOps Security
- Data loss prevention
- Web Application and API security
- Install and upgrade
- Visibility, Security, Compliance, and Data Security
- Cloud Workload Protection Platform
- Web Application and API Security (WAAS)
- Dev SecOps Security (Shift-Left)
- Prisma Cloud Administration
The PCCET Palo Alto Networks Certified Cybersecurity Entry-level Technician certification training is suitable for individuals who interface with cybersecurity, such as:
- Sales executives
- System engineers
- Security administrators
- Students of cybersecurity
- Deploy and manage Console for the Compute Edition
- Deploy and manage Defenders
- Configure policies
- Configure alerting and notifications
- Understand third-party integrations
- Perform ad hoc investigations
- Identify assets in a Cloud account
- Use Prisma Cloud APIs
- Use Data Dashboard Features
- Assess Data Policies and Alerts
- Monitor and Protect Against Image Vulnerabilities
- Monitor and Protect Host Vulnerabilities
- Monitor and Enforce Image/Container Compliance
- Monitor and Enforce Host Compliance
- Monitor and Enforce Container Runtime
- Configure WAAS policies
- Monitor and Protect Against Serverless Vulnerabilities
- Create a WAAS policy and an App rule
- Define the application specifications.
- Define or import API methods.
- Limit access to different REST API endpoints.
- Configure application firewall settings and exceptions
- Configure DoS protection.
- Configure access controls to limit inbound sources.
- Manage network lists
- Configure access controls to enforce HTTP headers and file uploads.
- Configure bot protection.
- Investigate WAAS runtime audit
- Determine the reasons for a WAAS runtime audit.
- Implement scanning for IAC templates
- Configure policies in Console for IAC scanning
- Integrate Compute scans into CI/CD pipeline
- Configure CI policies for Compute scanning
- Onboard Accounts
- Configure RBAC
- Configure admission controller
- Configure logging
- Manage enterprise settings
- Understand third-party integrations
- Leverage Cloud and Compute APIs
Get a certificate of attendance to prove your commitment to learning
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Mock test is included in the full-time courses to assist with your preparation
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price in Australia. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions. Courses run subject to registrations.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career in Australia
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Don’t Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.