MTA Mobility and Devices Fundamentals Training
MTA Mobility and Devices Fundamentals Training
MTA Mobility and Devices Fundamentals training course is an ideal start for anyone looking to gain an understanding of configuring device options, desktop settings, drive encryption, cloud storage services, local storage, file systems, file and print sharing, data encryption.
The attendees will learn the differences between the Internet, an intranet, and an extranet and how to describe user authentication, permissions, malware, types of cloud services.
The certification training course will provide an overview to Microsoft Intune, Microsoft Azure and Bring Your Own Device (BYOD).
Benefits of MTA Mobility and Devices Fundamentals Training.
- Training: get practical technical skills
- Receive a certificate of course attendance
- Small class size: increased instructor interaction
- Expert trainers: imparting real world experience
- Authorised test centre: exam taken at our premises
- Basic knowledge of Windows 10
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing following exam(s).
- 98-368 – MTA Mobility and Devices Fundamentals
The certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during normal business hours (excludes public holidays)
MTA Mobility and Cloud Fundamentals (98-368) course material
Skills gained during the MTA Mobility and Devices Fundamentals Training.
- Understand device configurations
- Understand data access and management
- Understand device security
- Understand cloud services
- Understand enterprise mobility
Following people can attend MTA Mobility and Cloud Fundamentals Training.
- University students
- Helpdesk operators
- Candidates entering IT job market
- First-level network support staff
- Systems administrator
- Individuals seeking MTA certification
- Describe Microsoft account, configure Control Panel, configure system options
- Configure the Start menu, profiles, display settings, shortcuts, and group configurations and capabilities
- Configure BitLocker, prepare for file encryption
- Describe Windows Update, describe app updates, describe device system updates
- Describe OneDrive, Microsoft Azure storage, OneNote, Outlook, and Office 365
- Describe storage spaces and storage pools
- Describe FAT, FAT32, exFAT, NTFS, and Resilient File System Overview (ReFS)
- Describe NTFS and share permissions, HomeGroup, print drivers, and effective permissions; create public, basic, and advanced shares; map drives
- Describe encrypting file system (EFS); describe how EFS-encrypted folders impact moving and copying files; describe BitLocker To Go, virtual private network (VPN), public key, and private key; certificate services; and SSL
- Describe uses of private networks, public networks, host firewalls, network firewalls, and clouds
- Describe Multifactor authentication, describe smart cards, describe Windows Rights Management Services, describe biometrics and password procedures
- Configure file and share permissions; describe the behavior when moving or copying files from one location to another; describe basic and advanced permissions; describe taking ownership, delegating, and resultant permissions
- Describe computer viruses, Trojan horses, spyware, and adware; describe antivirus and antimalware strategies
- Describe productivity services, storage services, communications services, and search services
- Describe Microsoft Intune capabilities, describe selective wipe, describe location settings
- Describe virtual machines; describe Azure services; storage tiers, describe disaster recovery, high availability, redundancy, and fault tolerance
- Describe Windows Server Active Directory and Azure Active Directory, Microsoft Account, and federation services
- Describe Company Portal, describe Work Folders, Offline folders, describe Azure RemoteApp
- Describe device-centric to people-centric IT, describe desktop virtualization, describe Dynamic Access Control policies, describe Windows Rights Management
Includes Official Exam Fee
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Authorized Test Center
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
Includes Books & Meals
Course material in hardcopy included for you to keep. Full-time courses include meals
Includes Mock & Test Questions
Mock tests included in full-time courses for 3 months from course completion
Includes Course Retake
Sit through the entire course again to clear any doubts. Included in full-time courses
Our Price Beat Guarantee
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price. Our course has no extra costs
OUR SATISFIED CUSTOMERS
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision