This course covers a wide range of concepts including defining and using variables, implementing programming logic, performing looping and branching, capturing and validating user input, developing user interfaces, storing data, and creating a well-structured application.
- Basic knowledge of programming
There is no certification exam associated with this course.
- Program with Variables, Data Types and Functions
- Implement and analyse decision and loops
- Interact with the document object model
- Interact with HTML Forms
This course is likely to add to the employment related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
Following people can attend MTA Introduction to Programming Using HTML and CSS Training.
- University students
- Web Developers
- Software Engineers
- Systems Engineers
- Application Developers
- Complete or debug code that uses assignment and arithmetic operators
- Evaluate the use of inline and external scripts
- Implement exception handling
- Complete and debug code that interacts with the Browser Object Model (BOM)
- Declare and use variables of primitive data types
- Declare and use arrays
- Complete and debug code that uses objects
- Complete and debug code that uses built-in Math functions
- Complete and debug a function that accepts parametres and returns a value
- Evaluate expressions that use logical and comparison operators
- Complete and debug decision statements
- Complete and debug loops
- Identify and construct the Document Object Model (DOM) tree
- Identify and handle HTML events
- Complete and debug code that outputs to an HTML document
- Complete and debug code that locates, modifies, and adds HTML elements and attributes
- Complete and debug code that retrieves input from forms and sets form field values
- Complete and debug code that performs input validation
- Describe the form submission process
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Mock test is included in the full-time courses to assist with your preparation
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price in Australia. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions. Courses run subject to registrations.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career in Australia
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Don’t Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.