HTML Course in Application Development Fundamentals Training
HTML Training Course
HTML course in Application Development Fundamentals gives candidates the ability to design HTML pages and make them more attractive.
The HTML course covers a wide range of concepts including defining and using variables, implementing programming logic, performing looping and branching, capturing and validating user input, developing user interfaces, storing data, and creating a well-structured website.
Benefits of MTA HTML5 Application Development Fundamentals Training.
- Training: get practical technical skills
- Receive a certificate of course attendance
- Small class size: increased instructor interaction
- Expert trainers: imparting real-world experience
- Authorised test centre: exam taken at our premises
- Basic knowledge of programming
There is no exam associated with this training course.
HTML course material
Skills gained during the HTML5 Application Development Fundamentals Training.
- Manage the application lifecycle
- Build the user interface (UI) by using HTML5
- Format the user interface by using Cascading Style Sheets
This course is likely to add to the employment-related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- University students
- Web Developers
- Software Engineers
- Systems Engineers
- Application Developers
- Understand the platform fundamentals
- Manage the state of an application
- Debug and test a HTML5-based, touch-enabled application
- Choose and configure HTML5 tags to display text content
- Choose and configure HTML5 tags to display graphics
- Choose and configure HTML5 tags to play media
- Choose and configure HTML5 tags to organise content and forms
- Choose and configure HTML5 tags for input and validation
- Understand the core CSS concepts
- Arrange UI content by using CSS
- Manage the flow of text content by using CSS
- Manage the graphical interface by using CSS
- Respond to the touch interface
- Code additional HTML5 APIs
- Access device and operating system resources
Get a Certificate of Attendance to prove your commitment to learning
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Mock test is included in the full-time courses to assist with your preparation
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price in Australia. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions. Courses run subject to registrations.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career in Australia
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Don’t Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.