Microsoft PowerPoint Training Course + Exam Details
Microsoft PowerPoint Training Certificaition
Microsoft Office Specialist certification continues as a globally recognized, standards-based certification program. Microsoft specialization in PowerPoint enables individuals to develop knowledge, skills, and abilities relating to the Microsoft Office PowerPoint.
Logitrain is one of the leading providers of IT certifications in Australia with the goal of providing simplified IT training. Unlike other IT training institutes, we have devised flexible course timings for the ultimate ease of students. We offer PowerPoint Specialist courses on weeknights, weekdays and weekends. All of our prices are inclusive of Training, course material, certification exams and hand on lab training.
Course price includes classroom-based, instructor-led, hands-on training + course material + official MOS certification exam + practise questions
Basic Computer Knowledge
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing the following exam(s).
- Microsoft 77-422
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2013
The certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during normal business hours (excludes public holidays)
(course material provided is shown above)
- Getting Started with PowerPoint
- Creating a Basic Presentation
- Formatting Text on Slides
- Adding Graphical Objects to a Presentation
- Modifying Graphical Objects in Presentations
- Working with Tables
- Working with Charts
- Preparing to Deliver a Presentation
- Divide a Presentation into Sections
- Customizing the PowerPoint Environment
- Customizing a Design Template
- Adding SmartArt Graphics to a Presentation
- Adding Special Effects to a Presentation
- Customizing a Slide Show
- Collaborating on a Presentation
- Broadcasting Presentations
- Securing and Distributing a Presentation
This course is likely to add to the employment related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- University students
- Helpdesk operators
- Candidates entering IT job market
- First-level network support staff
- Individuals seeking MOS certification
- Identify the Elements of the User Interface
- View a Presentation
- Save a Presentation
- Use Microsoft PowerPoint Help
- Initiate a Presentation
- Enter Text
- Arrange Text
- Format Text Placeholders
- Add Slides to a Presentation
- Arrange Slides
- Work with Themes
- Apply Character Formats
- Format Paragraphs
- Insert Images into a Presentation
- Add Shapes
- Add Visual Styles to Text in a Presentation
- Edit Graphical Objects on a Slide
- Format Graphical Objects on a Slide
- Group Graphical Objects on a Slide
- Arrange Graphical Objects on a Slide
- Apply an Animation Effect to a Graphical Object
- Insert a Table in a Slide
- Format Tables
- Import Tables from Other Office Applications
- Insert Charts in a Slide
- Modify a Chart
- Import Charts from Other Office Applications
- Review the Content in a Presentation
- Add Transitions
- Add Speaker Notes
- Print a Presentation
- Set presentation timing
- Record presentations
- Deliver a Presentation
- Customize the PowerPoint Interface
- Set Options for Working with PowerPoint
- Set Up a Slide Master
- Create Custom Slide Layouts
- Add Headers and Footers
- Modify the Notes Master
- Modify the Handout Master
- Insert SmartArt Graphics
- Modify SmartArt Graphics
- Add Multimedia Elements
- Customize Slide Component Animations
- Set Up a Custom Slide Show
- Annotate a Presentation
- Create a Presenter-Independent Slide Show
- Set Up a Slide Show to Repeat Automatically
- Review a Presentation
- Publish Slides to a Slide Library
- Restrict Access to a Shared Presentation
- Share a Presentation Using PowerPoint Web App
- Broadcast a Presentation
- Convert a Presentation into a Video
- Package a Presentation
- Publish a Presentation to Other File Formats
- Secure a Presentation
Weekdays (Full-Time) course offers more benefits:
Sit through the course again
if you want
Get confidence to pass & assess your preparation before the exam
No need to look for café`s, lunch and refreshment included
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Mock tests included in full-time courses for 3 months from course completion
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Dont’ Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.