Microsoft 365 Certified Fundamentals Course
Microsoft 365 Certified Fundamentals Certification
Microsoft 365 Certifies Fundamentals certification training course provides you with a firm grip over the new cloud services and Software as a Service (SaaS) platforms. This further expands into cloud models and dedicated implementation on Microsoft cloud services. Cloud is the most widely deployed technology, and cloud knowledge is essentials for a technology role.
With our well-planned Microsoft 365 Certified Fundamentals certification course, you will be taught the ins and outs of cloud fundamentals to advance your skills and knowledge. Upon completion of this certification training course, you can validate your skills by attempting the MS-900 Exam and obtain the Microsoft 365 Certified Fundamentals certification.
- Basic IT knowledge or some experience working in an IT environment
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft on-premises products, such as Exchange Server, SharePoint, Office Professional, AD RMS, and others
- Understanding of business, legal and security compliance of IT enterprises
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing the following exam(s).
- Exam MS-900: Microsoft 365 Fundamentals Certification
The certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during normal business hours (excludes public holidays)
Microsoft 365 Fundamentals Certification Course material
- Understand the different types of cloud services available
- Describe the core Microsoft 365 components
- Compare core services in Microsoft 365 with corresponding on-premises services
- Understand the concept of modern management
- Understand Office 365 Pro Plus
- Understand collaboration and mobility with Microsoft 365
- Describe analytics capabilities in Microsoft 365
- Understand security and compliance concepts with Microsoft 365
- Understand identity protection and management
- Understand security usage scenarios and services
- Understand the need for a unified platform for device management
- Understand the Service Trust portal and Compliance manager
- Understand licensing options available in Microsoft 365
- Plan, predict and compare pricing
- Describe support offerings for Microsoft 365 services
- Understand the service lifecycle in Microsoft 365
This course is likely to add to the employment related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- Helpdesk operators
- Candidates entering the IT job market
- First-level network support staff
- System engineers and account managers
- Individuals seeking Microsoft 365 certifications
- position Microsoft 365 in a SaaS scenario, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, Public, Private, and Hybrid scenarios
- Windows 10 Enterprise
- Exchange Online
- SharePoint Online
- Skype for Business Online
- Enterprise Mobility + Security products and technologies
- identify scenarios when usage of M365 services is more beneficial than on-premises services
- understand the Windows-as-a-Service (WaaS), the model
- describe the usage of the Microsoft 365 Admin Center and M365 user portal
- understand the Microsoft deployment and release model for Windows and cloud business apps
- compare with on-premises Office 2016 deployment
- understand the concept of effective collaboration with Microsoft 365
- understand the concept of enterprise mobility, device management, and application management within an organisation
- understand key components that need to be protected within an organisation’s cloud and on-premises infrastructure
- understand key security pillars of protection, including identity, documents, network, and devices
- understand concepts of cloud identity, on-premises identity, and hybrid identity
- understand document protection needs and capabilities of Azure Information Protection (AIP)
- understand Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
- compare security usage scenarios and services available with Azure Active Directory P1, P2, and Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS)
- describe usage scenarios and capabilities for directory synchronization and authentication of on-premises AD with Azure AD
- understand how Microsoft 365 services address the most common current threats
- understand Mobile Device Management (MDM)
- understand Mobile Application Management (MAM)
- understand capabilities of Intune
- understand the trust relationship with Microsoft, service locations
- confidence in data protection
- how to address most common cloud adoption shows stoppers
Take the certification exam within 3 months of each module completion
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Mock tests included in full-time courses for 3 months from course completion
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price. Our course has no extra costs
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Dont’ Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.