Microsoft WS-013T00 Azure Stack HCI Course
Microsoft WS-013T00 Azure Stack HCI Training
WS-013T00 Azure Stack HCI (A) training course is an advanced level certification course for IT professionals who have several years of experience of on-premises windows server environment management. WS-013T00 Azure Stack HCI training course covers fundamental concepts of Azure Stack HCI and Windows Server Software-Defined Datacentre.
WS-013T00 Azure Stack HCI (A) training course will gain fundamental knowledge of Azure Stack Products, System Center products used for the management and implement SDD (Software define Datacenter) with Windows Server 2019. WS-013T00 Azure Stack HCI (A) training course helps you learn Azure Stack HCI technologies’ professional skills.
WS-013T00 Azure Stack HCI (A) training course covers a fundamentals topics: an overview of Azure Stack HCI, operating and maintaining Azure Stack HCI, planning for and implementing Azure Stack HCI storage, Planning for and implementing Azure Stack HCI network. This training course allows you to build your skills in following different labs: use of Windows Admin Centre in hybrid scenarios, implement a Storage Spaces Direct cluster, deploy Software-Defined Networking which boosts can skills.
Participants should have Windows server operating system management experience, including standard tools, manage and implementing IaaS services on the Azure platform.
There is no certification exam associated with this course.
Logitrain WS-013T00 Azure Stack HCI course material
- Describe the Azure Stack portfolio, including Azure Stack HCI, Azure Stack Hub, and Azure Stack Edge
- Describe the Azure Stack HCI core technologies and management tools
- Describe the process of a typical Azure Stack HCI implementation
- Identify Azure Stack HCI hybrid capabilities
- Implement, manage, and maintain workloads on Azure Stack HCI
- Plan for and implement Azure Stack HCI Storage, including Storage QoS and Storage Replica
- Plan for Azure Stack HCI Networking
- Implement Software Defined Networks in Azure Stack HCI
This course is likely to add to the employment-related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- Microsoft Azure Data Engineer
- Full Stack Developer
- ICT Support Specialist
- Inside Systems Engineer
- Microsoft Azure Specialist
- Overview of Azure Stack HCI
- Overview of Azure Stack HCI technologies
- Overview of Azure Stack HCI management tools
- Overview of the Azure Stack HCI hybrid capabilities
- Describe basic capabilities and use cases of the Microsoft Azure Stack portfolio
- Identify the core components of the Azure Stack HCI architecture
- Identify common management tools used to deploy and manage a hyper-converged infrastructure
- Describe the purpose and capabilities of Azure Arc
- Identify Azure infrastructure services that you can integrate into your on-premises environment
- Configure cloud witness as the quorum witness type
- Describe how to establish a Point-to-Site VPN to an Azure virtual network with Azure Network Adapter
- Describe the characteristics and use cases for Azure File Sync and Azure Monitor
- Explain how to maintain business continuity, using Azure Backup and Azure Site Recovery
- Describe Azure Update Management use cases and architecture
- Describe the high-level process for provisioning an Azure Stack HCI implementation
- Implementing and managing workloads on Azure Stack HCI
- Maintaining Azure Stack HCI
- Implement shared clustering with shared disks
- Describe components required to deploy shielded VMs
- Implement Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) workloads
- Host container-based deployments in Azure Stack HCI
- Create a Point-to-Site (P2S) VPN connection to an Azure virtual network, with Azure Network Adapter
- Describe Azure File Sync architecture
- Implement Azure File Sync to replicate files between on-premises and an Azure file share
- Manage Azure Stack HCI workloads with Azure Arc
- Overview of Azure Stack HCI Storage core technologies
- Planning for Storage Spaces Direct in Azure Stack HCI
- Implementing a Storage Spaces Direct-based hyper-converged infrastructure
- Managing Storage Spaces Direct in Azure Stack HCI
- Planning for and implementing Storage QoS
- Planning for and implementing Storage Replica
- Implementing a Storage Spaces Direct cluster by using Windows Admin Center
- Implementing a Storage Spaced Direct cluster by using Windows PowerShell
- Managing of a Storage Spaces Direct cluster by using Windows Admin Center and Windows PowerShell
- Managing and monitoring resiliency of a Storage Spaces Direct cluster
- Managing Storage Spaces Direct cluster tiers
- Identifying and analysing metadata of a Storage Spaces Direct cluster (optional)
- Describe Azure Stack HCI storage core technologies
- Plan for Storage Spaces Direct in Azure Stack HCI
- Implement Storage Spaces Direct-based Hyper-Converged Infrastructure
- Manage Storage Spaces Direct in Azure Stack HCI
- Plan for and implement Storage QoS
- Plan for and implement Storage Replica
- Overview of Azure Stack HCI core networking technologies
- Overview of network virtualisation and Software-Defined Networking
- Planning for and implementing Switch Embedded Teaming
- Planning for and implementing Datacenter Firewall
- Planning for and implementing Software Load Balancing
- Planning for and implementing RAS Gateways
- Deploying Software-Defined Networking by using PowerShell
- Managing virtual networks by using Windows Admin Center and PowerShell
- Implementing SDN Access Control List by using Windows Admin Center
- Implementing SDN Software Load Balancing by using Windows Admin Center and Windows PowerShell
- Describe the core Software-Defined Networking (SDN) components of Azure Stack HCI
- Distinguish between software-only and hardware-only features, in the context of Azure Stack HCI
- Describe the use case for Simplified SMB Multichannel and Multi-NIC Cluster Networks
- Describe network virtualisation in the context of Azure Stack HCI
- Describe the process of deploying SDN in Azure Stack HCI
- Plan for and implement SET
- Describe SLB functionality and infrastructure and implement SLB
- Implement and configure Datacenter Firewall
- Implement, configure, and troubleshoot RAS Gateway
Get a Certificate of Attendance to prove your commitment to learning
This training course does not have any exam associated with it
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Practise questions are provided for better understanding of the key concepts
Attend the course with an instructor at our training center or from anywhere
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price in Australia. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions. The sale price is valid for registrations between 01 Dec and 10 Jan.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career in Australia
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Dont’ Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.