MCE: Microsoft Technology Literacy for Educators – Exam 62-193 Course Details
MCE: Microsoft Certified Educator Certification
Microsoft Certified Educator (MCE) 62-193 validates the skills of a teacher, trainer, education administrator on using technology effectively.
The Microsoft Technology Literacy for Educators Exam 62-193 focuses on the educational field, particularly in technology literacy education.
Microsoft Certified Educator certification covers collaboration, skilled communication, self-regulation, real-world problem solving and innovation, use of ICT tools and effective ICT education.
Completing the course and passing the exam certifies you as a Microsoft Certified Educator (MCE).
- There are no pre-requisites for the MCE Microsoft Certified Educator certification.
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing the following exam(s).
- Exam 62-193: MCE Technology Literacy for Educators
The certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during normal business hours (excludes public holidays)
- Identify the level to which a learning activity meets the rubric for collaboration
- Modify a learning activity to meet the rubric for the highest level of skilled communication
- Determine the level to which a learning activity meets the knowledge construction rubric
- Evaluate responses to a scenario involving Digital Citizenship
- Evaluate student product examples to determine the level to which they meet the skilled communication rubric
- Transform a didactic learning situation into an activity that requires students to apply knowledge in a new context that facilitates interdisciplinary learning
- Select an appropriate ICT resource to reach a professional development goal
- Determine the level to which a learning activity meets the rubric for self-regulation
- Determine which opportunities facilitate an environment of self-regulation
- Determine the level to which a learning activity meets the rubric for real-world problem solving
- Select a strategy to encourage students to problem-solve, innovate, and apply a solution that benefits others in the real world
- Determine the appropriate pedagogical approach to meet an educational outcome using ICT resources
- Determine the level to which a learning activity meets the rubric for use of ICT learning
- Fulfil student learning outcomes by using Microsoft technology tools
This course is likely to add to the employment-related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- Educational administrator
- Anyone interested in becoming MCE certified
- Prepare activities that enable students to work together, have a shared responsibility for deliverables, and make decisions that are substantive and crucial to learning activity success and work interdependently
- Analyse, evaluate, design, and manage the learning environment to facilitate student collaboration, given a set of resources available in a classroom
- Virtual environment; physical environment, software tools available
- Prepare activities that enable students to create product deliverables that convey a set of connected ideas, are multimodal, require supporting evidence, and are designed for a specific audience
- Evaluate student product examples on the use of connected ideas, multimodal approach, supporting evidence, and design for a specific audience
- Prepare interdisciplinary activities that enable students to apply knowledge in a new context
- Prepare activities that enable students to spend their time and effort developing knowledge that is new to them and participate in interdisciplinary learning activities
- Prepare long-term activities that enable students to plan their own work and revise work based on feedback
- Provide students with opportunities to set their learning goals, decide on the best strategies to achieve these goals, and monitor to see if these strategies are working
- Prepare activities that enable students to develop a solution to a problem that is new to them, complete a task that they have not been instructed how to do, or design a complex product that meets a set of requirements
- Develop learning objectives that involve real-world issues
- Prepare activities that enable students’ use of ICT to support knowledge construction and address the needs of diverse learners
- Identify the skills required to implement the resources
- Lab configuration issues, shared computers
- Evaluate a learning activity, rate the appropriateness of specific ICT resources, and address the diverse needs of all learners
- Planned vs. Unplanned situations, appropriate performances of understanding, different learning styles
- Improve productivity, time management skills
- Internet safety, security issues, cyber-bullying, digital footprint, privacy issues, communication forums, acceptable use
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Mock tests included in full-time courses for 3 months from course completion
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Dont’ Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.