MS-700T00-A: Managing Microsoft Teams – Exam MS-700 Course Details
MS-700T00-A: Managing Microsoft Teams – Exam MS-700 Certification
MS-700T00-A: Managing Microsoft Teams – Exam MS-700 certification training course is developed for professionals who are passionate about Microsoft 365 Teams Administrator role.
The MS-700T00-A: Managing Microsoft Teams – Exam MS-700 certification training course provides information on how to configure, deploy and manage work between different team members to assist in creating an efficient communication structure in the business environment. Upon completion of this course, candidates can attempt the official certification exam MS-700.
This training course delivers team architecture and security measurement to manage Microsoft Teams. It teaches how to align different policies such as Data Loss Prevention policies and supervision policies for upgrading traditional team environments into Microsoft teams. Attending this training course will assist in managing efficient and effective communication between teams during live seminars.
Logitrain delivers the MS-700T00-A: Managing Microsoft Teams – Exam MS-700 certification training course in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, and Canberra, in-house and live online.
- Training: get practical technical skills
- Receive a certificate of course attendance
- Small class size: increased instructor interaction
- Authorised test centre: exams taken at our premises
- Expert trainers: imparting real-world experience
Basic functional experience with Microsoft 365 services. Understanding of general IT practices, including using PowerShell is recommended.
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing the following exam(s).
- MS-700: Managing Microsoft Teams
The certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during normal business hours (excludes public holidays)
- Upgrade from Skype for Business to Microsoft Teams
- Plan and configure network settings for Microsoft Teams
- Live Events
- Implement governance and lifecycle management for Microsoft Teams
- Configure and manage guest access
- Manage security and compliance
- Deploy and manage Microsoft Teams endpoints
- Monitor and analyze service usage
- Manage chat and collaboration experiences
- Manage meeting experiences
- Manage phone numbers
- Manage Phone System
- Manage a team
- Manage membership in a team
- Implement policies for Microsoft Teams apps
This course is likely to add to the employment-related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- IT professionals
- Team Administrators
- Professionals interested in Microsoft Teams
- choose an appropriate upgrade path and coexistence mode to meet specific
- plan and troubleshoot meeting migration
- configure Microsoft Teams upgrade notification and meeting app choices
- configure coexistence mode for the organization and per-user
- plan for successful network deployment by using Network Planner
- calculate network bandwidth capacity for Microsoft Teams voice, video, meetings and
- assess network readiness by using the Network Testing Companion
- configure network ports and protocols used by Microsoft Teams client application
- configure media optimizations by using QoS
- create team templates
- set up policies for Office 365 Groups creation
- configure Office 365 Groups for Microsoft Teams classifications, expiration policy, and
- naming policy
- archive, restore, and delete a team
- configure guest users for Microsoft Teams
- configure guest permissions for a team
- configure meeting, messaging, and calling options for guests
- remove guests
- manage Azure AD access review for guests
- configure guest access from Azure AD portal
- assign Microsoft Teams Admin roles
- create and manage compliance features, including retention and sensitivity policies
- create security and compliance alerts for Microsoft Teams
- create an information barrier policy
- interpret security reports for Microsoft Teams
- deploy Microsoft Teams clients to devices, including Windows, VDI (Virtual Desktop),
- MacOS, and mobile devices
- manage configuration profiles
- manage device settings and firmware
- configure Microsoft Teams Rooms
- interpret Microsoft Teams usage reports
- interpret Microsoft 365 usage reports
- optimize call quality by using Call Analytics
- analyze organization-wide call quality by using Call Quality Dashboard
- use Power BI to identify call quality issues
- configure messaging policies
- manage external access
- manage channels for a team
- manage private channel creation policies
- manage email integration
- configure external access for SharePoint and OneDrive for Business
- manage cloud file storage options for collaboration
- configure meeting settings
- create and manage meeting policies
- configure settings for live events
- create and manage policies for live events
- configure conference bridge settings
- recommend a PSTN connectivity solution based on specific business requirements
- order phone numbers
- manage service numbers
- add, change, or remove an emergency address for your organization
- assign, change, or remove a phone number for a user
- manage voice settings for users
- configure dynamic emergency calling
- manage resource accounts
- create and configure call queues
- create and configure auto attendants
- manage call park policies
- manage calling policies
- manage caller ID policies
- interpret the Direct Routing health dashboard
- create a team
- upgrade an existing resource to a team
- manage privacy levels for a team
- manage org-wide teams
- manage users in a team
- configure dynamic membership
- manage access review for team members
- create and manage app permission policies
- create and manage app setup policies
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Mock tests included in full-time courses for 3 months from course completion
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price in Australia. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions. Courses run subject to registrations.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career in Australia
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Dont’ Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.