Microsoft Cloud for Sustainability
Microsoft Cloud for Sustainability
The Microsoft Cloud for Sustainability (IS-002) is an instructor-led, hands-on training course. This course covers the various ways in which Microsoft Cloud technologies such as Azure and Microsoft 365 can be used to improve energy efficiency, reduce waste and minimise an organisation’s carbon footprint.
The course covers various topics including energy management, waste reduction, carbon management and sustainability reporting. Participants will learn about the various features and capabilities of Microsoft cloud technologies that can help organisations become more sustainable, including data analytics, energy-efficient hardware and cloud-based collaboration tools.
- Familiarity with basic computing concepts, including operating systems, network protocols and database management
- There is no certification exam associated with this training course
- Understanding the role of technology in sustainability: Participants will learn about the different ways technology can be used to support sustainability initiatives, including energy management, waste reduction, carbon management and sustainability reporting.
- Familiarising with Microsoft Cloud Technologies: Participants will learn about the features and capabilities of Microsoft Cloud technologies such as Azure and Microsoft 365 that can be used to support sustainability initiatives.
- Explore the benefits of using Microsoft Cloud technologies for sustainability: Participants will learn the benefits of using Microsoft Cloud technologies for sustainability, including improved efficiencies, cost savings and better reputation.
- Learn how to make informed decisions about sustainability initiatives: Attendees will learn the factors that should be considered when making decisions about their organisation’s sustainability strategy and technology investments, including cost, impact and scalability.
- Developing a Sustainability Strategy with Microsoft Cloud Technologies: Participants will learn how to develop a sustainability strategy that leverages Microsoft Cloud technologies and how to implement and manage sustainability initiatives using Microsoft Cloud technologies.
- Business leaders: CEOs, CTOs, CIOs
- IT professionals:
- IT administrators
- Sustainability professionals
- Environmental managers
- Sustainability coordinators
- Introduction to Microsoft Cloud for Sustainability
- Overview of the course
- Explanation of Microsoft Cloud
- Overview of sustainability in the cloud
- Sustainability in Microsoft Azure
- Overview of Microsoft Azure
- Energy efficiency in Azure data centres
- Azure’s carbon foot print
- Azure’s sustainability in initiatives
- Implementing Sustainability in the Cloud
- Best practices for reducing energy consumption
- Utilising Azure resources to support sustainability
- Developing a sustainability plan for your organisation
- Evaluating the impact of your sustainability efforts
- Microsoft Cloud Solutions for Sustainability
- Azure DevOps and its role in sustainability
- Microsoft Power Platform and sustainability
- Microsoft Dynamics365 and sustainability
- Microsoft Teams and sustainability
- Case Studies of Sustainability in the Cloud
- Real-world examples of organisations using Microsoft Cloud for sustainability
- Discussion of the impact these organisations have had on their communities and the environment
- Analysing the results of these case studies and drawing lessons for future sustainability efforts
- Conclusion and Next Steps
- Summary of key takeaways from the course
- Discussion of future trends in sustainability and the cloud
- Career opportunities in the field of cloud sustainability
- Encouragement to continue learning and making a positive impact
Get a Certificate of Attendance to prove your commitment to learning
This training course does not have any exam associated with it
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Practise questions are provided for better understanding of the key concepts
Attend the course with an instructor at our training center or from anywhere
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price in Australia. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions. Courses run subject to registrations.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career in Australia
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Don’t Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.