AZ-800 Administering Windows Server Hybrid Core Infrastructure Certification Training Course
AZ-800 Administering Windows Server Hybrid Core Infrastructure Training
The AZ-800 Administering Windows Server Hybrid Core Infrastructure is an instructor-led, hands-on certification training course.
AZ-800 course covers, how to deploy and manage on-premises and hybrid solutions such as identity, governance, compute, networking and storage in a Windows Server hybrid environment.
- Experience with managing Windows Server operating system and Windows Server workloads in on-premises scenarios, including AD DS, DNS, DFS, Hyper-V, and file and storage services
- Experience with common Windows Server management tools (included in the first prerequisite).
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft computes, storage, networking, and virtualisation technologies (included in the first prerequisite)
- Experience and understanding of basic networking technologies such as IP addressing, name resolution, and Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
- Experience with and understanding of the basic concepts of Microsoft Hyper-V and server virtualisation
- Basic experience in implementing and managing IaaS services in a Microsoft Azure environment
- Basic knowledge of Azure Active Directory
- Experience in working with Windows client operating systems such as Windows 10 or Windows 11
- Basic experience with Windows PowerShell
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing the following exam(s).
AZ-800: Administering Windows Server Hybrid Core Infrastructure
The certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during normal business hours (excludes public holidays)
Logitrain course material for AZ-800: Administering Windows Server Hybrid Core Infrastructure provided
- Use administrative techniques and tools in Windows Server
- Identify tools used to implement hybrid solutions, including Windows Admin Centre and PowerShell
- Implement identity services in Windows Server
- Implement identity in hybrid scenarios, including Azure AD DS on Azure IaaS and managed AD DS
- Integrate Azure AD DS with Azure AD
- Manage network infrastructure services
- Deploy Azure VMs running Windows Server, and configure networking and storage.
- Administer and manage Windows Server IaaS Virtual Machine remotely
- Manage and maintain Azure VMs running Windows Server
- Configure file servers and storage
- Implement File Services in hybrid scenarios, using Azure Files and Azure File Sync
- IT professionals
- People interested in Windows Server Hybrid Core Infrastructure
- Introduction to AD DS
- Manage AD DS domain controllers and FSMO roles
- Implement Group Policy Objects
- Manage advanced features of AD DS
- Implement hybrid identity with Windows Server
- Deploy and manage Azure IaaS Active Directory domain controllers in Azure
- Perform Windows Server secure administration
- Describe Windows Server administration tools
- Perform post-installation configuration of Windows Server
- Just Enough Administration in Windows Server
- Administer and manage Windows Server IaaS virtual machines remotely
- Manage hybrid workloads with Azure Arc
- Configure and manage Hyper-V
- Configure and manage Hyper-V virtual machines
- Secure Hyper-V workloads
- Run containers on Windows Server
- Orchestrate containers on Windows Server using Kubernetes
- Plan and deploy Windows Server IaaS virtual machines
- Customize Windows Server IaaS virtual machine images
- Automate the configuration of Windows Server IaaS virtual machines
- Deploy and manage DHCP
- Implement Windows Server DNS
- Implement IP address management
- Implement remote access
- Implement hybrid network infrastructure
- Implement DNS for Windows Server IaaS VMs
- Implement Windows Server IaaS VM IP addressing and routing
- Manage Windows Server file servers
- Implement Storage Spaces and Storage Spaces Direct
- Implement Windows Server Data Deduplication
- Implement Windows Server iSCSI
- Implement Windows Server Storage Replica
- Overview of Azure file services
- Implementing Azure File Sync
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Mock test is included in the full-time courses to assist with your preparation
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price in Australia. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions. Courses run subject to registrations.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career in Australia
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Don’t Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.