AZ-040T00: Microsoft Automating Administration with PowerShell Certification
AZ-040T00: Microsoft Automating Administration with PowerShell Course
The Course AZ-040T00 – Automating Administration with PowerShell is an instructor-led, hands-on certification training course.
This course covers the fundamental knowledge and skills to use Windows PowerShell. This course also covers the scripts to accomplish advanced tasks such as automating repetitive tasks and reports generation and will specifically focus on windows servers.
- Experience with Windows networking technologies and implementation.
- Experience in Windows server administration, maintenance and troubleshooting
There is no certification exam associated with this training course.
Logitrain course material for Microsoft AZ-040 – Microsoft Automating Administration with PowerShell Certification Training provided
- Describe the functionality of Windows PowerShell and use it to run and find basic commands
- Identify and run cmdlets for local system administration
- Work with the Windows PowerShell pipeline
- Use PSProviders and PSDrives to work with other forms of storage
- Query system information by using WMI and CIM
- Work with variables, arrays, and hash tables
- Create basic scripts in Windows PowerShell
- Administer remote computers with Windows PowerShell
- Manage Azure resources with PowerShell
- Manage Microsoft 365 services with PowerShell
- Use background jobs and scheduled jobs
- Windows PowerShell overview
- Understan Windows PowerShell command syntax
- Find commands and get help in Windows PowerShell
- Active Directory Domain Services administration cmdlets
- Network configuration cmdlets
- Server administration cmdlets
- Windows PowerShell in Windows 10
- Understand the pipeline
- Select, sort, and measure objects
- Filter objects out of the pipeline
- Enumerate objects in the pipeline
- Send and pass pipeline data as output
- Using PSProviders
- Using PSDrives
- Understand CIM and WMI
- Query data by using CIM and WMI
- Make changes by using CIM and WMI
- Use variables
- Manipulate variables
- Manipulate arrays and hash tables
- Introduction to scripting with Windows PowerShell
- Script constructs
- Import data from files
- Accept user input
- Troubleshooting and error handling
- Functions and modules
- Use basic Windows PowerShell remoting
- Use advanced Windows PowerShell remoting techniques
- Use PSSessions
- Azure PowerShell
- Introduce Azure Cloud Shell
- Manage Azure VMs with PowerShell
- Manage storage and subscriptions
- Manage Microsoft 365 user accounts, licenses, and groups with PowerShell
- Manage Exchange Online with PowerShell
- Manage SharePoint Online with PowerShell
- Manage Microsoft Teams with PowerShell
- Use background jobs
- Use scheduled jobs
Get a Certificate of Attendance to prove your commitment to learning
We provide personalised learning experience for every student
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Mock test is included in the full-time courses to assist with your preparation
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price in Australia. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions. Courses run subject to registrations.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career in Australia
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Don’t Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.