LPIC 2 Course including Certification Exam
LPIC 2 certification training course is the second of the multi-level professional certification programme offered by the Linux Professional Institute (LPI).
The LPIC 2 certification will assess the candidate’s ability to administer small to medium-sized mixed networks running Linux operating systems.
LPIC 2 certification training course syllabus includes learning about Capacity Planning, Linux Kernel, System Start-up, Filesystem and Devices, Advanced Storage Device Administration, Networking Configuration, System Maintenance with Domain Name Server, Web Services, File Sharing, Network Client Management, E-Mail Services, System Security and more.
Logitrain delivers the LPIC 2 certification training course in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Canberra, in-house and live online.
Logitrain recommends attending the LPI Linux Essentials training course and LPIC-1 training course before attending the LPIC-2 training course. The candidate must have an active LPIC-1 certification to receive the LPIC-2 certification.
Candidates can achieve this certification after passing the following exam(s).
The certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during business hours (excludes public holidays).
- Perform advanced system administration, including common tasks regarding the Linux kernel, system start-up and maintenance
- Perform advanced Management of block storage and file systems as well as advanced networking and authentication and system security, including firewall and VPN
- Install and configure fundamental network services, including DHCP, DNS, SSH, Web servers, file servers using FTP, NFS and Samba, email delivery
- Supervise assistants and advise management on automation and purchases
This course is likely to add to the employment-related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- Linux engineers
- Second-level support staff
- System engineers
- Individuals seeking Linux certifications
- Measure and Troubleshoot Resource Usage
- Predict Future Resource Needs
- Kernel Components
- Compiling a kernel
- Kernel runtime management and troubleshooting
- Customizing SysV-init system startup
- System Recovery
- Alternate Bootloaders
- Operating the Linux filesystem
- Maintaining a Linux filesystem
- Creating and configuring filesystem options
- Configuring RAID
- Adjusting Storage Device Access
- Logical Volume Manager
- Basic networking configuration
- Advanced Network Configuration and Troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting Network Issues
- Make and install programs from source
- Backup operations
- Notify users on system-related issues
- Basic DNS server configuration
- Create and maintain DNS zones
- Securing a DNS server
- Implementing a web server
- Apache configuration for HTTPS
- Implementing a proxy server
- Implementing Nginx as a web server and a reverse proxy
- SAMBA Server Configuration
- NFS Server Configuration
- DHCP configuration
- PAM authentication
- LDAP client usage
- Configuring an OpenLDAP server
- Using e-mail servers
- Managing E-Mail Delivery
- Managing Remote E-Mail Delivery
- Configuring a router
- Securing FTP servers
- Secure shell (SSH)
- Security tasks
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Mock test is included in the full-time courses to assist with your preparation
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price in Australia. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions. Courses run subject to registrations.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career in Australia
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Don’t Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.