Junos MPLS Fundamentals
Junos MPLS Fundamentals Certification
The Junos MPLS fundamentals (JMF) is an instructor-led, hands-on training course. This course is designed to give students a concrete foundation in Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) technology.
After an introduction to concepts such as MPLS forwarding and the structure of the MPLS header, the course goes into the configuration and operation of the two main label distribution protocols, RSVP and LDP. Special emphasis is placed on the key topics of traffic engineering and MPLS traffic protection, including Fast Reroute, Link/Node Protection, and LDP Loop-free. The Junos MPLS Fundamentals (JMF) course is available in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Canberra, Perth, Hobart and throughout Australia live virtually.
- Intermediate-level networking skills and familiarity with Junos OS command line interface (CLI)
- Candidates can achieve this certification by passing the following exam(s)
- Certified Tester Test Automation Engineer
- Develop a plan for integrating automated testing into the testing process
- Evaluate tools and technologies for automation tailored to your projects
- Create an approach and methodology for building a test automation architecture (TAA)
- Design and develop test automation solutions that meet business requirements
- Learn approaches that enable the transition from manual to automated testing
- Discover how to create automated test reports and metrics
- Individuals responsible for configuring and monitoring devices running the Junos OS
- MPLS Foundation
- MPLS Configuration
- MPLS Packet Forwarding
- Lab: MPLS Fundamentals
- Label Distribution Protocols
- Seamless MPLS
- Mapping Next Hops to LSPs
- Route Resolution Example
- Route Resolution Summary
- IGP Passive Versus Next-Hop Self for BGP Destinations
- RSVP Behaviour Without CSPF
- CSPF Tie Breaking
- Administrative Groups
- Interarea Traffic Engineered LSPs
- Default Traffic Protection Behaviour
- Primary and Secondary LSPs
- Fast Reroute
- RSVP Link Protection
- LDP LFA and Link Protection
- LSP Optimization
- Extended Admin Groups
- Forwarding Adjacencies
- Policy Control over LSP Selection
- LSP Metrics
- Automatic Bandwidth
- Container LSPs
- TTL Handling
- Explicit Null Configuration
- MPLS Pings
Get a Certificate of Attendance to prove your commitment to learning
This training course does not have any exam associated with it
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Practise questions are provided for better understanding of the key concepts
Attend the course with an instructor at our training center or from anywhere
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price in Australia. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions. Courses run subject to registrations.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career in Australia
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Don’t Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.