JSEC: Juniper Security Course
JSEC: Juniper Security Training
The JSEC: Juniper Security is a 5 day instructor-led, hands-on certification training course.
The training uses a range of Juniper technology products including Junos J-Web, CLI, Junos Space to cover the concepts of Juniper Connected Security.
The JSEC: Juniper Security training course covers advanced security policies, application-layer security using the AppSecure suite, IPS rules and custom attack objects, Security Director management, Sky ATP management, JATP management, JSA management, Policy Enforcer management, JIMS management, Juniper Sky Enterprise usage, vSRX and cSRX usage, SSL Proxy configuration, and SRX chassis clustering configuration and troubleshooting.
Candidates must have undertaken the IJSEC course and passed the JNCIA-SEC certification.
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing the following exam.
- JN0-334 – JNCIS-SEC
JSEC: Juniper Security course material
- Application security
- Security policies
- Advanced threat prevention (ATP)
- HA clustering
- Virtual SRX or cSRX
- Juniper identify management services
- SSL proxy
- Juniper Secure Analysis (JSA)
This course is likely to add to the employment-related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- Network Security Engineers
- Cloud Security Engineers
- Network Security Administrators
- Security Administrators
- Cloud and Desktop Support Consultant
- Network Support Personnel
- IT professionals interested in Juniper certifications
- Identify application security concepts
- Application Firewall
- Application QoS
- Applicate ID
- Identify application IDP/IDS concepts
- IPS database management
- IPS policy
- Identify the concepts, benefits, or operation of security policies
- Session management
- Identify the concepts, benefits, or operation of Sky ATP
- Supported files
- Security feeds
- Traffic remediation
- Identify the concepts, benefits, or operation of JATP
- Cyber kill chain
- Traffic remediation
- Identify the concepts, benefits, or operation of HA
- HA features and characteristics
- Deployment requirements and considerations
- Chassis cluster characteristics and operation
- Real-time objects and state synchronization
- Describe concepts, general features, or functionality of virtualized security using vSRX or cSRX
- Deployment scenarios
- Identify concepts, general features, or functionality of JIMS
- Ports and protocols
- Data flow
- Identify concepts, general features, or functionality of SSL Proxy
- Client and server protection
- Identify concepts, general features, or functionality of JSA
Get a Certificate of Attendance to prove your commitment to learning
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training centre
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Mock tests included in full-time courses for 3 months from course completion
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price in Australia. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions. The sale price is valid for registrations between 01 Dec and 10 Jan.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career in Australia
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Dont’ Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.