JS-SD: Junos Space-Security Director Course
JS-SD: Junos Space-Security Director Training
The JS-SD: Junos Space-Security Director is a two days instructor-led training course it provides the participants with the skills and knowledge required for managing the Junos Space Security Director JS-SD application and managing Juniper Network devices with the JS-SD application.
During the JS-SD training course, the participants will gain in-depth knowledge of how to work with the Juniper Security Director Application.
The instructor-led course includes demos and hands-on labs which help to gain experience with the features of the Juniper Security Director application.
- Experience with JUNOS and Juniper Network devices
- Intermediate to advanced Junos CLI experience
- Experience with the Junos OS, including device management, routing, and security policy
There is no exam associated with this training course.
Logitrain JS-SD course material
- Explain the purpose of the Security Director application
- Describe the Security Director workspaces
- Discuss how to manage SRX chassis clusters through the Security Director application
- Explain basic security device discover, configuration, and management through the Security Director application
- Explain the purpose of firewall policies
- Configure Standard and Unified firewall policies
- Use policy management features
- Describe how to create and manage IPsec VPNs using Security Director
- Describe how to import IPsec VPNs using Security Director
- Describe NAT
- Describe how to configure NAT policies in Security Director
- Explain how to manage IPS policies
- Discuss how to manage UTM policies
- Describe how to manage SSL-Proxy policies
- Describe how to manage configuration changes
- Give an overview of the Log Director application and architecture
- Understand the Log Director installation process
- Use the Security Director event viewer
- Explain the Security Director event viewer
- Discuss how to generate alerts and notifications
- Explain how to generate reports
This course is likely to add to the employment-related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- IT professionals
- Data Centre Technicians
- Cloud Support Engineers
- Juniper Network Engineers
- Juniper Network Administrators
- Juniper Network Support Personnel
- Introduction to Security Director
- Security Director Overview
- Navigating the Security Director Application
- Device Support
- Basic Device Configuration and Setup
- Chassis Clustering
- Manage Device Licenses
- Firewall Policies Overview
- Defining Security Objects
- Configuring a Standard Firewall Policy
- Configuring a Unified Firewall Policy
- Managing Policies
- Creating IPsec VPNs
- Importing IPsec VPNs
- Overview of NAT
- Configuring NAT Policies in Security Director
- IPS, UTM, and SSL Proxy Policies
- Managing IPS Policies
- Managing UTM Policies
- Managing SSL Proxy Policies
- Deploying Configuration Changes Review
- Log Director Overview, Installation, and Administration
- Log Events
- Alerts and Reports
Get a Certificate of Attendance to prove your commitment to learning
This training course does not have any exam associated with it
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Mock test is included in the full-time courses to assist with your preparation
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price in Australia. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions. Courses run subject to registrations.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career in Australia
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Don’t Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.