JNDF: Juniper Networks Design Fundamentals Course
JNDF: Juniper Networks Design Fundamentals Training
Juniper has many certification courses available to IT professionals depending on their job role. The Juniper Networks Design Fundamentals (JNDF) certification training course is an ideal starting point for learning about the design principles when designing Juniper networks.
The Juniper Networks Design Fundamentals (JNDF) certification training course is designed for introductory-level knowledge of Juniper design practices, theory, and design principles for network design. The JNCDA certification training offers fundamental knowledge of Network Design, Customer Requirements, Organising the Data, Securing the Network, Design Campus, Design Data Centre, Design Wide Area Networks, Business Continuity, Network Enhancement, Network Management, Putting Network Design into Practice and Automation.
Juniper Networks Design Fundamentals (JNDF) certification training courses brings your career a step closer to a Juniper network designer. This training certification course helps to understand the Juniper networks design, network management and business continuity planning in the real world, which validates that you have experience in Juniper Cloud service.
This course is ideal for Network Engineers, Technical Network Architects, Network Design Engineers, Network Architects, Solution Architects – Network, Senior Network Consultants, Network and Endpoint Architects, Network Automation Architects and Network Collaboration Architects.
Juniper Networks Design Fundamentals (JNDF) certification training course covers Design Methodology, Requirements, Analysing the Data, Organising the Data, Security Design Considerations, Campus Network, WAN Design, Data Centre Design, Business Continuity Planning, Environmental Design, Designing for Network Management, Designing for Network Automation, Network Design Recap.
Logitrain provides theoretical knowledge and practical training of Juniper Networks Design Fundamentals (JNDF) certification course. We offer tools to practice hands-on labs, course materials and training for JNDF course.
Basic knowledge of routing and switching architectures, protocols, Juniper Networks products, solutions, understanding of infrastructure security principles, knowledge of hypervisors and load balancers.
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing the following exam.
- JN0-1102 – Juniper Networks Certified Associate, Design (JNCDA) certification
Logitrain Juniper Networks Design Fundamentals – JNDF course material
- Network Design Fundamentals
- Understanding Customer Requirements
- Organising the Data
- Securing the Network
- Creating the Design—Campus
- Creating the Design—Data Centre
- Creating the Design—Wide Area Networks
- Business Continuity and Network Enhancement
- Network Management
- Putting Network Design into Practice
This course is likely to add to the employment-related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- Network Engineers
- Technical Network Architects
- Network Design Engineers
- Network Architects
- Solution Architect – Networks
- Senior Network Consultant s
- Network and Endpoint Architects
- Network Automation Architects
- Network Collaboration Architects
- Identify key product groups related to campus, WAN, data centre, and security architectures
- Describe and interpret common RFP requirements
- Scope a network design by gathering data and working with key stakeholders
- List ways of processing customer data and design requests
- Identify boundaries and scope for the design proposal
- List some considerations when creating a design proposal
- Provide an overview of network security design principles and common vulnerabilities
- List high-level design considerations and best practices for securing the network
- List the components of the campus network design
- State best practices and design considerations for the campus
- Describe architectural design options for the campus
- List the components of the WAN
- Describe best practices and design considerations for the WAN
- Describe design options for the WAN
- List the components of the data centre design
- Describe best practices and design considerations for the data centre
- Describe architectural design options for the data centre
- Define business continuity and its importance in a network design
- Describe high availability design considerations and best practices
- Provide an overview of high availability offerings and solutions
- Describe Class of Service design considerations
- Provide an overview of environmental considerations in network design
- List design considerations and best practices for managing the network
- Provide an overview of Juniper Networks and third party options for network management
- List design considerations and best practices for network automation
- Provide an overview of automation tools
- Explain the foundational topics that have been taught throughout the course
- Create a network design proposal that satisfies customer requirements and business needs
- Provide an overview of the steps involved in migrating a network
- Describe best practices used in network migration
- List the various campus network topographies
- Describe sample design options for the campus
Get a Certificate of Attendance to prove your commitment to learning
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Mock tests included in full-time courses for 3 months from course completion
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Dont’ Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.