JNCIA-SEC: Juniper Networks Certified Associate Security Course
JNCIA-SEC: Juniper Networks Certified Associate Security Training
The JNCIA-SEC: Juniper Networks Certified Associate Security certification training course includes fundamental of initial system configuration, security object configuration, interface configuration, IP sec VPN configuration, security policy configuration and NAT configuration.
The JNCIA-SEC: Juniper Networks Certified Associate Security course helps to build a career in network security. JNCIA-SEC: Juniper Networks Certified Associate Security certification training course covers a vast range of Juniper network security topics, including security challenges, security design overview, juniper connected security, connected security, interfaces, initial configuration, security zone objects, security screen objects, security address objects, security services objects, security policy overview, zone-based policies, global security policies, application firewall with unified security policies, IDP security services, integrated user firewall, sky ATP overview, blocking threats, content filtering, web filtering, antivirus, antispam, NAT overview, destination NAT, source NAT, static NAT, VPN types, secure VPN requirements, IPsec tunnel establishment, IPsec traffic processing, j-web monitoring options, j-web reporting options, IPsec configuration and IPsec site-to-site tunnel and more.
Basic understanding of network security, networking, OSI and TCP/IP.
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing the following exam.
- JN0-230- JNCIA-SEC
JNCIA-SEC: Juniper Networks Certified Associate Security course material
- Juniper Security Concepts
- Juniper Connected Security – SRX Series Devices
- Security Objects
- Security Policies
- Security Services to Security Policies
- Security Services – IDP and User Firewall
- Juniper Connected Security – Sky ATP
- Network Address Translation
- Security Services – UTM
- IPsec VPN Concepts
- Monitoring and reporting
- Site-to-Site VPNs
This course is likely to add to the employment-related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- Network Security Engineers
- Cloud Security Engineers
- Network Security Administrators
- Security Administrators
- Cloud and Desktop Support Consultant
- Network Support Personnel
- IT professionals interested in Juniper certifications
- Identify high-level security challenges in today’s networks
- Identify products that are incorporated into the Juniper Connected Security solution
- Explain the value of implementing security solutions
- Explain how Juniper Connected Security solves the cybersecurity challenges of the future
- Explain the SRX Series devices and the added capabilities that next-generation firewalls provide
- Explain traffic flows through the SRX Series devices
- List the different security objects and how to create them
- Describe interface types and perform basic interface configuration tasks
- Describe the initial configuration for an SRX Series device
- Explain security zones
- Describe screens and their use
- Explain address objects
- Describe services and their use
- Describe the purpose for security policies on an SRX Series device
- Describe zone-based policies
- Describe global policies and their use
- Explain unified security policies
- Configure unified security policies with the J Web user interface
- Describe IDP signatures
- Configure an IDP policy using predefined templates with the J Web user interface
- Describe the use and configuration of the integrated user firewall feature
- Describe the UTM security services
- List the available UTM services on the SRX Series device
- Configure UTM filtering on a security policy with the J Web user interface
- Explain Sky ATP’s use in security
- Describe how Sky ATP and SRX Series devices operate together in blocking threats
- Describe NAT and why it is used
- Explain source NAT and when to use it
- Explain destination NAT and when to use it
- Explain static NAT and its uses
- Describe the operation and configuration of the different types of NAT
- Identify various types of VPNs
- Describe IPsec VPNs and their functionality
- Describe how IPsec VPNs are established
- Describe IPsec traffic processing
- Configure IPsec VPNs with the J Web user interface
- Describe and configure proxy IDs and traffic selectors with the J Web user interface
- Monitor IPsec VPNs with the J Web user interface
- Describe the J Web monitoring features
- Explain the J Web reporting features
- Describe the Sky enterprise service and how it can save resources
- Explain the functionality of Junos Space Security Director
Get a Certificate of Attendance to prove your commitment to learning
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training centre
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Mock tests included in full-time courses for 3 months from course completion
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price in Australia. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions. Courses run subject to registrations.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career in Australia
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Dont’ Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.