JNCIA-DevOps: Juniper Networks Certified Associate Automation and DevOps Course
JNCIA-DevOps: Juniper Networks Certified Associate Automation and DevOps Training
JNCIA-DevOps certification training course is designed for professionals with introductory knowledge of automation and DevOps concepts.
JNCIA-DevOps certification training is an ideal starting point within Juniper DevOps.
The JNCIA-DevOps certification training course helps to understand the DevOps automation tools, protocols, and technologies.
JNCIA-DevOps certification training includes learning to configure a Device using Junos CLI, working with XML, XPath, XML, NETCONF for Automation, JSON, YAML, Ansible to Automate Junos, the Python Interpreter, PyEZ to Manage Junos Devices and the REST API.
The JNCIA-DevOps certification training course covers Junos operating system and its basic design architecture, traffic processing for transit and exception traffic, Junos CLI, perform initial configuration tasks, interface types, perform basic interface configuration tasks, DevOps principles and much more.
Basic understanding of automation, DevOps, networking, and TCP/IP.
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing the following exam.
- JN0-221 – JNCIA-Cloud: Juniper Networks Certified Associate Automation and DevOps
JNCIA-DevOps: Juniper Networks Certified Associate Automation and DevOps course material
- Junos OS
- The Junos Automation Stack
- XML and XPath
- The XML API and NETCONF
- JSON and YAML
- Junos PyEZ
- The Junos REST API
This course is likely to add to the employment-related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- IT professionals
- Network Architects
- DevOps Engineers
- Networks Cloud Architects
- Network Automation Architects
- Integration Engineers
- IT professionals interested in Juniper certifications
- Junos OS Basic Design Architecture
- Traffic Processing
- CLI Modes and Features
- Initial Configuration Tasks
- Interface Types and Configuration
- Why DevOps?
- The Benefits of DevOps
- DevOps Goals and Best Practices
- The Junos Automation Stack and DevOps
- Junos XML API Overview
- Junos REST API Overview
- Junos JET API Overview
- Review of Junos Automation Tools
- Basic XML Syntax
- The Junos XML Schema
- Navigating the Junos XML Schema with XPath
- Languages and Libraries Used to Automate the Junos XML API
- The Junos XML API
- The Need to Structure Data
- Use of JSON and YAML in Junos Automation
- Ansible Playbook Basics
- Ansible Architecture and Capabilities
- Using Ansible to Retrieve and Modify Configuration Information
- Using Ansible to Retrieve Junos Status Information
- Basic Python Syntax
- Python 2 vs. Python 3
- Python Data Types and Variables
- Python Sequences, Tuples, Sets, and Dictionaries
- Python Libraries
- The Python Interactive Interpreter
- Creating a Python Script to Solve a Problem
- Connecting to Junos Devices with PyEZ
- Retrieving Junos Device Status and Configuration Handling
- Modifying the Junos Configuration with PyEZ
- Using PyEZ utilities to upgrade Junos software
- Overview of the Junos REST API
- Methods of Connecting to the Junos REST API
- Configuring the Junos REST API
- Junos REST API Explorer
- Junos REST API to Retrieve Junos Configuration Data
Get a Certificate of Attendance to prove your commitment to learning
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training centre
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Mock tests included in full-time courses for 3 months from course completion
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Dont’ Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.