JEX: Junos Enterprise Switching Course
JEX: Junos Enterprise Switching Training
Juniper certifications are well-known networking certifications and highly respected worldwide. Junos Enterprise Switching (JEX) is an intermediate-level switching course.
This certification training delivers fundamental knowledge of switching concepts on Juniper devices.
The JEX course covers managing switching operation, STP, VLANs, port and device security and HA features, layer 2 switching, virtual networks, implement spanning tree, port security, firewall filters, ERPS and HA features.
Junos Enterprise Switching (JEX) training course includes hands-on labs on implementing layer 2 switching, implementing spanning tree, implementing virtual networks, implementing port security, implementing HA features, implementing storm control and firewall filters.
- Basic understanding of networking, knowledge of Open Systems Interconnection (OSI) reference model and TCP/IP protocol suite.
- Attend IJOS Introduction to the Junos Operating System training course before attending this course.
There is no exam associated with this training course.
Logitrain JEX: Junos Enterprise Switching course material
- Platforms and Switching Operations
- Discovery and Virtual Networks
- Director VLAN and Port Profiles
- Spanning Tree and Port Security
- Device Security and Firewall Filters
- Firewall Filters and High Availability Features
- Ethernet Ring Protection Switching
- Configuring and Monitoring ERPS
- Junos Enterprise Switching (JEX)
- Juniper Business Use Only
- Virtual Chassis
- Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol
- Configuring and Monitoring MSTP
- ELS and Non-ELS Configuration Examples
This course is likely to add to the employment-related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- IT professionals
- Data Centre Technicians
- Cloud Support Engineers
- Network Engineers
- Network Administrators
- Network Support Personnel
- Layer 2 Switching
- Ethernet Bridging Basics
- Terminology and Design Considerations
- Overview of Enterprise Switching
- Enabling and Monitoring Layer 2
- Junos Space Network Director Overview
- Junos Space Network Director Device
- Overview of VLANs
- Configuring and Monitoring VLANs
- Configuring and Deploying Network
- Voice VLAN, Native VLAN and Routed VLAN Interfaces
- Spanning Tree Protocol
- Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol
- Configuring and Monitoring STP and RSTP
- Troubleshooting STP and RSTP
- Protection Features: BPDU Protection
- Protection Features: Loop Protection
- Protection Features: Root Protection
- MAC Limiting
- Persistent MAC Learning
- DHCP Snooping
- Dynamic ARP Inspection (DAI)
- IP Source Guard
- Storm Control
- Firewall Filters
- Overview of High Availability Networks
- Link Aggregation Groups
- Redundant Trunk Groups
- Graceful Routing Engine Switchover (GRES)
- Nonstop Active Routing (NSR)
- Nonstop Bridging (NSB)
- Ethernet Ring Protection Switching (ERPS) Overview
- Overview of Virtual Chassis
- Configuring and Monitoring a Virtual Chassis
- Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol (MSTP) Overview
- Switch Options
- IRB and VLAN Interfaces
Get a Certificate of Attendance to prove your commitment to learning
This training course does not have any exam associated with it
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Mock tests included in full-time courses for 3 months from course completion
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price. Our course has no extra costs
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Dont’ Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.