JCF: Juniper Cloud Fundamentals Course
JCF: Juniper Cloud Fundamentals Training
Juniper offers many popular certifications and networking products in the market. The JNCIA-Cloud: Juniper Cloud Fundamentals (JCF) is a popular certification and recognised all over the world.
The JNCIA-Cloud: Juniper Cloud Fundamentals (JCF) certification training course is designed as an introductory-level course to Juniper cloud services and platform, participants can attempt the JN0-211 exam to gain the JNCIA-Cloud certification.
This certification training helps you to learn the fundamentals of SDN, cloud network underlays, cloud network overlays, cloud design, cloud services, cloud implementation methods and Juniper Networks virtualised platforms. JNCIA-Cloud: Juniper Cloud Fundamentals (JCF) certification training course certifies the IT professional as a specialist in JUNOS Cloud.
JNCIA-Cloud: Juniper Cloud Fundamentals (JCF) course builds a career as a Cloud Support Engineer, Systems Engineer, Cloud Architect, Cloud Platform Engineer, Cloud and Systems Engineer or Cloud Support job role.
JNCIA-Cloud: Juniper Cloud Fundamentals (JCF) certification training course covers network overlay, network underlay concepts, cloud architecture, services in a cloud networking environment, Juniper vSRX platform, Juniper vMX platform, Juniper NFX platform, Juniper Networks virtualised platforms, Juniper Networks Cloud Connector, Software Defined Networking, types of SDN implementation, main Network Function Virtualization components, cloud services monitoring, SDN WAN concepts, NorthStar Controller, functions of vCPE and uCPE components, Contrail Service Orchestration, Contrail Networking, secure an SDN environment and SDSN components.
Logitrain delivers the Juniper Cloud Fundamentals (JCF) certification training course in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Canberra, in-house and live online.
Basic understanding of networking, knowledge of Open Systems Interconnection (OSI) reference model and TCP/IP protocol suite.
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing the following exam.
- JN0-211 – JNCIA-Cloud
The certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during normal business hours (excludes public holidays)
JNCIA-Cloud – Juniper Cloud Fundamentals (JCF) course material
- Network Overlay and Underlay Concepts
- Private, Public, and Hybrid Cloud Architecture and implementation
- Types of Services in a Cloud Network Environment
- The Need for SDN
- Main SDN Concepts
- Common Types of SDN
- Implementation of the vSRX Platform
- Implementation of the vMX Platform
- Implementation of the NFX Platform
- Juniper Networks Virtualized Platforms in Public Clouds
- Cloud Connector
- Introduction to NFV Architecture
- Main NFV Components
- Examples of VNFs
- Orchestration and Automation Tools in Cloud Networking
- Difference Between SDN Automation and Orchestration
- Roles of Cloud Networking Components
- Contrail Networking Components
- Role of AppFormix
- Components of AppFormix
- Monitoring services in AppFormix
- SDN WAN Concepts
- Components of the NorthStar SDN WAN Controller
- NorthStar Controller in WAN Environments
- NorthStar Planner Concepts
- Functionality of NorthStar Planner
- Legacy Versus Cloud CPE Architecture
- Types of Services in a Cloud Network Environment
- Software-Defined Security Network Concepts
- Security Risks in an SDN Environment
- Methods to Secure an SDN Environment
This course is likely to add to the employment-related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- Network Engineers
- Cloud Engineers
- Network Administrators
- Cloud Administrators
- Cloud Architect
- Cloud Platform Engineer
- Cloud and Systems Engineer
- Cloud Training Manager
- Cloud and Desktop Support Consultant
- Network Support Personnel
- IT professionals interested in Juniper certifications
- Explain network overlay and underlay concepts
- Describe private, public, and hybrid cloud architecture and implementation
- Describe the implementation of services in a cloud networking environment
- Describe the implementation and functions of the Juniper vSRX platform
- Describe the implementation and functions of the Juniper vMX platform
- Describe the implementation and functions of the Juniper NFX platform
- Explain the role of Juniper Networks virtualised platforms in public cloud offerings
- Describe the functionality and use of Juniper Networks Cloud Connector
- Explain the need for Software Defined Networking
- List basic SDN concepts
- Describe common types of SDN implementation
- Describe the main Network Function Virtualization components
- Describe cloud services monitoring
- Explain the role and functions of AppFormix in cloud services
- Explain SDN WAN concepts
- Describe the role, functions, and features of the NorthStar Controller
- Describe the role, functions, and features of NorthStar Planner
- Describe the role and functions a vCPE and uCPE components
- Explain the role, components and functions of Contrail Service Orchestration
- Explain the role, components and functions of Contrail Networking
- Explain Software-Defined Secure Network concepts
- Describe methods to secure an SDN environment
- Explain the functionality of SDSN components
Get a Certificate of Attendance to prove your commitment to learning
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training centre
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Mock tests included in full-time courses for 3 months from course completion
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Dont’ Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.