IJAUT: Introduction to Junos Platform Automation and DevOps Course
IJAUT: Introduction to Junos Platform Automation and DevOps Training
IJAUT: Introduction to Junos Platform Automation and DevOps certification training course covers introductory knowledge of Juniper DevOps services and platform.
IJAUT: Introduction to Junos Platform Automation and DevOps training course helps in learning fundamentals of Junos operating system, Junos CLI, configuration, DevOps principles, various APIs, XML, NETCONF, JSON, YAML, Ansible, Python, Junos PyEZ and REST API.
IJAUT: Introduction to Junos Platform Automation and DevOps certification training course includes Junos OS, DevOps, Junos Automation Stack, XML and XPath, XML API and NETCONF, JSON and YAML, Ansible, Python, Junos PyEZ, Junos REST API.
Basic understanding of DevOps, networking, OSI and TCP/IP.
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing the following exam.
- JN0-221 – JNCIA-DevOps
The certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during normal business hours (excludes public holidays)
IJAUT: Introduction to Junos Platform Automation and DevOps course material
- Introduction to Junos OS
- Introduction to DevOps
- The Junos Automation Stack
- Introduction to XML and XPath
- Introduction to Ansible
- The XML API and NETCONF
- Introduction to JSON and YAML
- Introduction to Python
- Introduction to Junos PyEZ
This course is likely to add to the employment-related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- DevOps Engineers
- Automation Engineers
- Cloud DevOps Engineers
- Test Managers
- DevOps Full Stack Developers
- DevOps Managers
- IT professionals interested in Juniper certifications
- Describe the Junos operating system and its basic design architecture
- Explain traffic processing for transit and exception traffic
- Describe the Junos CLI and its features
- List and perform initial configuration tasks
- Describe interface types and perform basic interface configuration tasks
- Describe DevOps principles and practices
- Explain how DevOps can benefit an IT organisation
- List and describe the various APIs Junos provides for automation
- Discuss various frameworks, libraries and tools available to automate Junos devices
- Read Junos XML documents
- Use XPath to navigate a Junos XML document
- Use NETCONF and the XML API to issue RPCs
- Use NETCONF and the XML API to configure a Junos device
- Understand JSON syntax
- Understand YAML syntax
- Create JSON and YAML documents
- Perform Ansible installation
- Retrieve information from Junos devices using Ansible
- Use Ansible to configure Junos devices
- Create and execute simple Python scripts
- Use the Python interactive interpreter
- Install Junos PyEZ
- Use PyEZ to connect to Junos devices
- Use PyEZ to issue RPCs
- Use PyEZ to modify a Junos device configuration
- Use PyEZ to upgrade Junos devices
- Describe basic PyEZ exception handling
- Describe the capabilities of the Junos REST API
- Use the Junos REST API Explorer
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training centre
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Mock tests included in full-time courses for 3 months from course completion
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Dont’ Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.