ITIL® 4 Strategist: Direct, Plan and Improve (ITIL 4 DPI) Course + Exam
Get ITIL® 4 Strategist: Direct, Plan and Improve (ITIL 4 DPI) Certification Training by Authorised Provider
ITIL 4 Strategist Direct, Plan and Improve (ITIL 4 DPI) certification training course module is the universal module and is a crucial component for ITIL 4 Managing Professional (ITIL 4 MP) and ITIL 4 Strategic Leader (ITIL 4 SL) streams.
The ITIL 4 Strategist Direct, Plan and Improve (ITIL 4 DPI) module training course provides students with the skills regarding governing and improving IT organisations with a strong and effective strategic direction. It also covers the consequences and impact of Agile and Lean ways of working. It provides practical and strategic methods for planning and delivering continual improvement with the necessary agility.
Logitrain delivers the ITIL 4 Strategist Direct, Plan and Improve (ITIL 4 DPI) module to enhance the learning experience that combines instructor-led training with online materials.
The hands-on exercises in the course are based on modules, and participants are encouraged to use the content as reference materials to reinforce what they learn in the class and explore topics in more depth. Logitrain provides you with technical knowledge and theoretical training on ITIL 4 Strategist Direct, Plan and Improve (ITIL 4 DPI).
The ITIL 4 Specialist High Velocity IT (ITIL 4 HVIT) module is required to achieve the ITIL 4 Managing Professional (ITIL 4 MP) certification.
ITIL is a trademark of AXELOS Limited.
ITIL 4 Foundation certification
Candidates can achieve the ITIL 4 certification by passing the following exam(s).
- ITIL 4 Strategist Direct, Plan and Improve (ITIL 4 DPI)
The certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during business hours (excludes public holidays)
- Understand the key concepts of Direct, Plan & Improve
- Understand the scope of what is to be directed and/or planned, and know how to use key principles and methods of direction and planning in that context
- Understand the role of Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) and know how to integrate the principles and methods into the service value system
- Understand and know how to use the key principles and methods of continual improvement for all types of improvements
- Understand and know how to use the key principles and methods of communication and organizational change management to direction, planning and improvement
- Understand and know how to use the key principles and methods of measurement and reporting in direction, planning and improvement
Understand and know how to direct, plan and improve value streams and practices
This course is likely to add to the employment-related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- Technical Analyst
- Project Management
- Business Development Analyst
- Service Delivery
- Support Adviser
- Business Consultant
- IT Architects, Planners and Consultant
- Quality Analyst
- Database Administrators
- Process Owners/Practitioners
- Professionals working towards the ITIL Managing Professional Certification
Day 1 and Day 2
- Strategy, tactics and operations
- Governance, compliance and management
- Policies, controls and guidelines
- Understand the concepts of value, outcomes, costs & risks and their relationships to direction, planning and improvement
- Identify the scope of control
- Know how to cascade objectives and requirements
- Know how to define effective policies, controls and guidelines
- Know how to place decision-making authority at the correct level
- Understand the role of risk and risk management in DPI
- Understand how governance impacts DPI
- Know how to ensure that controls are sufficient, but not excessive
- Know how to use the ITIL continual improvement model to improve the service value system or any part of the SVS
- Know how to identify assessment objectives, outputs, requirements and criteria
- Know how to select an appropriate assessment method for a particular situation
- Know how to define and prioritize desired outcomes of an improvement
- Know how to build, justify and advocate for a business case
- Know how to embed continual improvement at all levels of the SVS
- Understand the nature, scope and potential benefits of organizational change management
- Know how to use the key principles and methods of Communication & OCM
- Identify and manage different types of stakeholders
- Effectively communicate with and influence others
- Establish effective feedback channels
- Know how to establish effective interfaces across the value chain
- Know how to define indicators and metrics to support objectives
- Understand the differences between value streams and practices and how those differences impact direction, planning and improvement
- Know how to select and use the appropriate methods and techniques to direct, plan and improve value streams and practices.
- Addressing the 4 dimensions
- Applying the guiding principles
- Value stream mapping
- Optimization of workflow
- Elimination of waste
- Ensuring and utilizing feedback
Exam preparation and Mock Tests
Official ITIL v4 Strategist Direct, Plan and Improve (ITIL 4 DPI) Value Exam
Part-time participants can take the exam on weekdays during business hours
We highly recommend spending ample time for self-study during this course by reviewing and consolidating what you’ve learned, to be well prepared for the exam.
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Mock tests included in full-time courses for 3 months from course completion
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Dont’ Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.