NSE 4 FortiGate Security Certification Course
NSE 4 FortiGate Security Certification Course
Fortinet NSE Certification Program provides network security professionals who have network experience. NSE 4 FortiGate Security training certification course enables you to learn configuration, monitoring, installing, and manage FortiGate products. This certification training helps you to learn fundamental concepts of FortiGate features, security profiles, and use of advanced FortiGate networking and security.
NSE 4 FortiGate Security training certification course validates your knowledge firewall policies, user authentication, security fabric, SSL VPN, IPS, antivirus, web filtering, application control, routing, transparent mode, redundant infrastructure, site-to-site IPsec VPN, single sign-on (SSO), web proxy and diagnostics.
This certification allows you to build a career as a Network Engineer, Security Engineer, Network & Infrastructure Support Consultant, Service Desk Engineer, Cloud Systems Engineer, IT Subject Matter Expert, Systems Engineer, Network Security Manager or ICT Systems Administrator type job role.
NSE 4 FortiGate Security training certification course includes Routing, Software-Defined WAN (SD-WAN), Virtual Domains, Layer Switching, IPsec VPN, Fortinet Single Sign-On, High Availability, Web Proxy, Web Filtering, Diagnostics, Initial Configuration, Security Fabric, Firewall Policies, Firewall Authentication, Logging and Monitoring, Certificate Operations, Application Control, Network Address Translation, Intrusion Prevention, Antivirus, Denial of Service and SSL VPN. This course also provides various hands-on labs and practical experience of FortiGate products.
Logitrain provides a number of Fortinet NSE certification training. We provide learning material for NSE 4 FortiGate Security certification course. We offer you practical training and also theoretical knowledge of NSE 4 FortiGate Security Certification training. Logitrain helps you to prepare NSE4 FortiGate Security Certification with a comprehensive learning environment to achieve your career goal.
There are no pre-requisites for NSE 4 certification exam, but we recommend that student have basic knowledge of OSI layers, firewall concepts in an IPv4 network, fundamentals of FortiGate, network protocols and firewall concepts.
Fortinet NSE 4 – FortiOS Certification exam
Logitrain course provides you course material for NSE 4 FortiGate Security Certification Course.
We also provide Introduction to Fortigate Part-1 Infrastructure: Fortinet Network Security Introduction by Daniel Howard Format: Kindle Edition book and Introduction to FortiGate Part-1 Infrastructure: Fortinet Network Security Introduction Kindle Edition by Daniel Howard book.
- Software-Defined WAN (SD-WAN)
- Virtual Domains
- Layer Switching
- IPsec VPN
- Fortinet Single Sign-On (FSSO)
- High Availability (HA)
- Web Proxy
- Introduction and Initial Configuration
- Security Fabric
- Firewall Policies
- Network Address Translation (NAT)
- Firewall Authentication
- Logging and Monitoring
- Certificate Operations
- Web Filtering
- Application Control
- Intrusion Prevention and Denial of Service
- SSL VPN
This course is likely to add to the employment-related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- Network Engineer
- Network Security Engineer
- Network & Infrastructure Support Engineer\Consultant
- Level 2 Service Desk Engineer
- Senior Network Engineer
- Data Network Engineer
- Cloud Systems Engineer
- IT Subject Matter Expert
- Systems Engineer
- Network Security Manager
- ICT Systems Administrator
- Analyse a FortiGate route table
- Route packets using policy-based and static routes for multipath and load-balanced deployments
- Configure SD-WAN to load balance traffic between multiple WAN links effectively
- Inspect traffic transparently, forwarding as a Layer 2 device
- Divide FortiGate into two or more virtual devices, each operating as an independent FortiGate, by configuring virtual domains (VDOMs)
- Establish an IPsec VPN tunnel between two FortiGate devices
- Implement a meshed or partially redundant VPN l Diagnose failed IKE exchanges
- Offer Fortinet Single Sign-On (FSSO) access to network services, integrated with Microsoft Active Directory (AD)
- Deploy FortiGate devices as an HA cluster for fault tolerance and high performance
- Deploy implicit and explicit proxy with firewall policies, authentication, and caching
- Diagnose and correct common problems
- Deploy the appropriate operation mode for your network
- Use the GUI and CLI for administration
- Identify the characteristics of the Fortinet Security Fabric
- Control network access to configured networks using firewall policies
- Apply port forwarding, source NAT, and destination NAT
- Authenticate users using firewall policies
- Understand encryption functions and certificates
- Inspect SSL/TLS-secured traffic to prevent encryption used to bypass security policies
- Configure security profiles to neutralize threats and misuse, including viruses, torrents, and inappropriate websites
- Apply application control techniques to monitor and control network applications that might use standard or non-standard protocols and ports
- Fight hacking and denial of service (DoS)
- Offer an SSL VPN for secure access to your private network
- Collect and interpret log entries
Get a Certificate of Attendance to prove your commitment to learning
This training course does not have any exam associated with it
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Practise questions are provided for better understanding of the key concepts
Attend the course with an instructor at our training center or from anywhere
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Dont’ Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.