CCA – Virtualization Course + Exam
CCA – Virtualization Certification
Citrix Xen Desktop 7.6 course is ideal for Desktop Operators and Admins who wish to learn the skills required to manage and support Citrix apps and desktop virtualization solutions in a Windows Server 2012 environment.
On successfull completion of this course you will be able to manage, monitor, support and troubleshoot a XenDesktop 7.6 solution. You will additionally gain the skills to grow the implementation to accommodate changes in network environment.
- Expert trainers: imparting real world experience
- Small class size: increased instructor interaction
- Receive a certificate of course attendance
- Authorised test centre: exams taken at our premises
- Melbourne and Sydney offices easily accessible via public transport
Exposure to server technologies
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing the following exam(s).
The certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during normal business hours (excludes public holidays)
Logitrain course material
- Understand the XenDesktop 7.6 architecture, components, and communication
- Delegate administration and manage licenses
- Manage and monitor their hypervisor
- Manage applications and desktops in a XenDesktop environment
- Manage StoreFront and access for external end users
- Manage policies and profiles
- Manage sessions, sites, and users
- Manage printing
- Manage Provisioning Services and Personal vDisks
This course is likely to add to the employment related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- University students
- Helpdesk operators
- Candidates entering IT job market
- First-level network support staff
- Systems Administrators
- Technical Support Staff
- Individuals seeking Citrix certification
- Manage Server OS images and Desktop OS
- Create Citrix policies
- Manage license usage
- Delegate administrative rights
- Publish server/desktop OS-hosted applications
- Modify virtual machine settings
- Create device collections, target devices, and vDisks
- Manage Personal vDisk
- Configure/modify NetScaler Gateway session policies
- Configure the store (include remote access and access for mobile devices)
- Backup/restore the database
- Update the desktop image
- Configure power management settings
- Backup/restore XenServer metadata
- Add additional storage to target devices
- Update vDisks
- Configure Storefront access scenario
- Configure Citrix Receiver updates
- Perform user profile maintenance
- Use Director to monitor the environment
- Manage alerts
- Monitor machine processes and failures
- Monitor the Virtual Delivery Agent
- Monitoring configuration logging
- Monitor hosted server workload
- Monitor system performance
- Use PVS auditing for monitoring
- Monitor StoreFront logs
- Interpret Profile Management log files
- Monitor the event log for NetScaler
- Monitor NetScaler Gateway user sessions
- Troubleshoot issues related to communication between the delivery controller and other components
- Troubleshoot Virtual Delivery Agent/client issues
- Troubleshoot licensing issues
- Troubleshoot common printing issues
- Troubleshoot user connectivity issues related to Application and Desktop launch
- Troubleshoot Citrix policies
- Troubleshoot issues with application performance
- Troubleshoot XenServer Networking issues
- Troubleshoot Provisioning Services related issues
- Troubleshoot personal vDisk failures
- Troubleshoot Machine Creation Services
- Troubleshoot issues related to user being unable to access desktops and/or apps through StoreFront
- Troubleshoot issues related to NetScaler Gateway and load balancing Storefront servers
- Troubleshoot user profile issues
- Troubleshoot issues related to NetScaler Gateway and ICA proxy
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Mock tests included in full-time courses for 3 months from course completion
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price. Our course has no extra costs
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Dont’ Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.