RE@Agile Primer – Requirements Engineering @ Agile Course
RE@Agile Primer – Requirements Engineering @ Agile Training
The RE@Agile Primer certification training course is developed by International Requirements Engineering Board – IREB. The RE@Agile course aims to train students about the Agile processes in Requirements Engineering and vice versa.
This certification training course was developed while keeping two fields in mind, e.g., requirements engineering and agile product development.
The R@Agile Primer certification training course will help you to understand the requirements engineering artifacts and methods from the perspective of agile. It will also help to understand agile artifacts and methods in perspective of requirements engineering and necessary components to support agile product development.
RE@Agile Primer Certification helps the requirements engineers who want to participate in an agile development process and to take references from the already established agile methodologies to enhance the development cycle. This certification also helps the agile professionals who want to learn the importance and use of the requirements engineering disciplines in agile tasks. Thus, it can support the various groups such as IT managers, Developers, Testers, Business analysts, architects and business ambassadors who really want to learn the combined use of requirements engineering and agile methods for successful product development.
There are no pre-requisites for undertaking the RE@Agile Certification training course and exam.
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing the following exam(s).
- IREB_CPREFL_AP: IREB Certified Professional for Requirements Engineering @Agile Primer
The Requirements Engineering certification exam if included in your course can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during normal business hours (excludes public holidays)
RE@Agile Primer course material included
- Motivation and mindsets
- Fundamentals of RE@Agile
- Artifacts and techniques in RE@Agile
- Organizational aspects of RE@Agile
- Definitions of terms
This course is likely to add to the employment-related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
Following people can attend Requirements Engineering training
- University Students
- Recent Graduates
- Business Analysts
- Requirement Engineers
- People aspiring to become Business Analysts or Requirement Engineers
- Motivation to use Agile
- Mindsets and Values in RE and Agile
- Bridging RE and Agile Principles towards RE@Agile
- Benefits, Misconceptions and Pitfalls for the Use of RE@Agile
- Benefits of RE@AGILE
- Misconceptions of RE@Agile
- Pitfalls of RE@Agile
- RE@Agile and Conceptual Work
- Agile Methods
- Scrum as an Example
- Differences and Commonalities between Requirements Engineers and Product Owners
- Requirements Engineering as Continuous Process
- Value-driven development
- Simplicity as Essential Concept
- Inspect and Adapt
- Artifacts in RE@Agile
- Specification Documents vs Product Backlog
- Vision and Goals
- Context Model
- Granularity of Requirements
- Graphical Models and Textual Descriptions
- Definition of Terms, Glossaries, and Information Models
- Quality Requirements and Constraints
- Acceptance Criteria and Fit Criteria
- Definitions of Ready and Done
- Prototype vs Increments
- Summary of Artifacts
- Techniques in RE@Agile
- Requirements Elicitation
- Requirements Documentation
- Requirements Validation and Negotiation
- Requirements Management
- Influence of Organizations on RE@Agile
- Agile development in a non-Agile environment
- Interaction with stakeholders outside the IT organization
- Product vs project organization
- The role of management in an Agile context
- Handling of complex problems by scaling
- Motivation for scaling
- Approaches for organizing teams
- Approaches for organizing communication
- Example Frameworks for scaling RE@Agile
- Impacts of Scaling on RE@Agile
- Balancing upfront and continuous Requirements Engineering in the context of scaling
- Initial Requirements Definition
- Level of Detail for Backlog Items
- Validity of Backlog items
- Feedback and Update of the Backlog
- Timing of the Development Cycle
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Mock test is included in the full-time courses to assist with your preparation
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price in Australia. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions. Courses run subject to registrations.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career in Australia
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Don’t Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.