Organisational Behaviour Foundation Course + Exam
Organisational Behaviour Foundation Certification
The BCS Foundation Certificate in Organisational Behaviour certification training course is focused on individuals who are interested in developing an understanding of the complex factors which shape the way organisations operate and would like to apply their learnings from this certification training course in a business environment.
In the Organisational Behaviour Foundation certification training course, candidates will learn about the commercial and organisational knowledge you need to deliver effective business analysis. The training course for Organisational Behaviour certification also includes learning about the external and internal impacts for successful organisational evaluation, builds an understanding of organisational behaviour.
The certification and training course for Organisational Behaviour is suitable for professionals who want to learn about the complex factors which shape the way organisations operate. This course is appropriate for business analysts, subject matter experts, project managers, business managers, product owners, and many more.
During the BCS Organisational Behaviour Foundation certification training course, candidates learn and study about the organisational behaviour, organisational principles, operating models, organisational motivation, behaviour and culture and group formation.
By taking this training course and passing the certification exam for Organisational Behaviour, the candidates can work towards the International Diploma in Business Analysis.
The training and course for BCS Organisational Behaviour certification is provided at Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Canberra, and Perth. The training for this certification course is provided in-house and live (online).
This certification is a key requirement for
- Business Analysts
- Business Managers
- Business Change Managers
- Project Managers and other IT Service Management related jobs
There are no pre-requisites for this course
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing the following exam(s).
- FORG: BCS Foundation Certificate in Organisational Behaviour
The certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during normal business hours (excludes public holidays)
Organisational behaviour course material is provided
- Organisational Principles
- Operating models
- Organisational motivation, behaviour and culture
- Group formation
- Principles of financial reporting
- Project finance
This course is likely to add to the employment-related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- People who want to learn about the complex factors which shape the way organisations operate
- Business Analysts
- Subject Matter Experts
- Project Managers
- Business Managers
- Product Owners
- Explain delivering value: Competitive advantage – Porter’s Five Forces; Value proposition; Value stream analysis (not LEAN)
- Explain organisation structuring: Elements of organisation structure; The six structure levels; The Leavitt Diamond
- Explain budgets and departmentalised businesses: The purpose of budgets; Reasons for departmentalisation; Cost centres and profit centres
- Describe types of jobs: Work specialisation; Flat and tall hierarchies; Span of control
- Describe line management, staff and functional relationships
- Explain the formalisation of rules and procedures
- Explain centralisation v decentralisation
- Explain organisation structures and their characteristics: Functional; Divisional – product or service/ geography/ customer; Matrix; Team-based – cross functional/ project
- Recognise organisational boundaries: Boundaryless organisations; Outsourcing; Offshoring; Hollow organisation structures; Modular organisation structures; Virtual organisations; Collaborations and strategic alliances; Agile organisations
- Explain organisational motivation (Object Management Group (OMG) business motivation model)
- Describe the Organisational Behaviour Field Map
- Explain organisational effectiveness and the balanced scorecard
- Describe understanding and analysing culture: Organisational cultural types; Strong, weak and appropriate cultures (Gordon and DiTomaso Chatman et at, O’Reilly); National cultures; The cultural web
- Explain groups and group dynamics
- Describe formal and informal groups
- Describe the statement of financial position (balance sheet)
- Explain income and expenditure (income statement, profit and loss account)
- Describe cash flow: Cash flow forecasting; Use of cash flow in decision making; Cash flow and profit
- Explain costing and pricing: Fixed and variable costs; Direct and indirect costs; Break even and contribution analysis
- Describe the rationale for and the techniques used for evaluating a financial case
- Costs and benefits: Tangible and intangible; Benefits classification; Financial; Quantifiable; Measurable; Observable
- Payback: Rationale for a payback calculation; Payback and Risk; Limitations of Payback
- Discounted Cash Flow /Net Present Value: Rationale for a discounted cash flow/net present value calculation; The NPV Decision Rule
- Internal Rate of Return (IRR): Rationale for IRR; How IRR is used; The IRR Decision Rule
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Mock tests included in full-time courses for 3 months from course completion
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price in Australia. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions. Courses run subject to registrations.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career in Australia
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Dont’ Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.