Practitioner Certificate in Business Process Modelling Certification
Practitioner Certificate in Modelling Business Processes Training
BCS Practitioner Certificate in Business Process Modelling certification training course is ideal for professionals who are interested in developing an understanding of the range of business process modelling and analysis techniques.
Business Analysts can apply their learnings from this certification training course in a business environment. In this certification training course, candidates learn about the application of practical business analysis techniques that can help to improve business processes. The training course for Business Process Modelling certification includes learning about ways to investigate and analyse the ways your organisation carries out its operations and application of different process modelling techniques including both the organisational view and more detailed models. Candidates who undertake this certification course and pass the certificate develop knowledge to investigate, model, analyse and improve business processes.
The certification course for Business Process Modelling is suitable for Business Analysts who want to understand a range of business process modelling and analysis techniques, know how they are used and identify when to use them. This course is appropriate for people in positions such as Business Analysts, Business Managers and members of their team, Business Change Managers, and Project Managers.
Learn and study the context for business processing modelling, the organisational model for processes, how to model business processes, how to document tasks, and evaluating and improving business processes.
Logitrain offers BCS Practitioner Certificate in Modelling Business Processes certification training courses in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Canberra, in-house, and live virtual online.
The requirements engineering certification is a key requirement for the following jobs:
- Business Analysts
- Requirements Engineers
- Project Managers
- Business Change Managers
- People who want to learn business process modelling
There are no pre-requisites for undertaking the BCS Practitioner Certificate in Modelling Business Processes Certification exam.
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing the following exam(s).
- MBP18: BCS Practitioner Certificate in Modelling Business Processes
The certification exam if included in your course can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during normal business hours (excludes public holidays)
Practitioner Certificate in Modelling Business Processes Course material included
- The Context for Business Processing Modelling
- The Organisational Context for Business Processes
- Modelling the Business Processes
- Documenting Tasks
- Improving Business Processes
This course is likely to add to the employment-related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
Following people can attend Requirements Engineering training
- Business Analysis Graduates
- Business Analysts
- Business Managers
- Business Change Managers
- Requirement Engineers
- People aspiring to become Business Analysts or Requirement Engineers
- Demonstrate an understanding of the purpose and benefits of business process modelling.
- Identify the three levels of the business process hierarchy; organisation, process and task level.
- Explain the importance of the process view versus the functional view of an organisation.
- Describe the use of the POPIT model in assessing the impact of a new process design.
- Discuss the use of pilot, phased, direct changeover and parallel running to implement business change.
- Understand the construction of an organisational level model of business process for a given business scenario.
- Understand how to construct an organisational model for a given scenario (Paul et al, Business Analysis, 3rd Edition).
- Apply knowledge to distinguish between the external and internal elements of an organisational model.
- Explain how the processes on the organisational model support the delivery of the value proposition.
- Understand the construction of a business process model for a given business scenario, using the following elements: Actors; Swim lanes; Tasks; Decision points with guard conditions; Start and end points; Process flows; Forks and joins.
- Explain why using a standard notation set is important.
- Apply knowledge to distinguish between the terms process, task and step; describe how they relate to each other.
- Demonstrate that a task typically involves one person (actor) at one place at one time (OPOPOT), and that it is represented as a single ‘box’ on a process model.
- Based on a given business scenario, identify external, internal and time-based business events.
- Explain the difference between internal performance measures and customer expectations of performance.
- Understand how to construct a task description for a given business scenario.
- Demonstrate an ability to document the steps and business rules within a task, using UML activity diagram notation, or structured English.
- Apply the following approaches to improving business processes: task automation; removal of gaps and disconnects; process re-engineering.
- Show understanding of the need to challenge business rules and assumptions when improving business processes.
- Identify the areas of a business process that may contribute to unsatisfactory performance from a given scenario.
- Explain the use of business scenarios in identifying combinations of conditions that the improved business process will need to handle.
- Conduct a gap analysis on a given ‘to be’ business process model, in order to identify the functional requirements for the IT system support for that business process.
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Mock test is included in the full-time courses to assist with your preparation
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price in Australia. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions. Courses run subject to registrations.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career in Australia
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Don’t Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.