Professional Certificate in Data Analysis Course
Professional Certificate in Data Analysis Certification
The professional Certificate in Data Analysis certification training course focuses on professionals who are interested in developing a deep understanding of data analysis, and business analytics, and would like to apply their learnings from this certification training course within their organisation. In this data science data analysis course, candidates will learn about the principles and concepts of data analysis and modelling.
This training course for Data Analysis certification also includes learning about rationalising data, validation techniques, and relationship modelling.
The Data Analysis certification training course is suitable for people who are looking for or are already in positions such as Data Analysts, Business Analysts, Technical Architects, System Analysts, and Solutions Architects.
Logitrain delivers the Data Analysis and Business Analytics certification training course in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Canberra, in-house and live online.
This certification is a key requirement for
- Data Analysts
- Business Analysts
- Business Managers
There are no pre-requisites for this course
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing the following exam(s).
- DA01: BCS Professional Certificate in Data Analysis
The certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during normal business hours (excludes public holidays)
Data analyis course material is provided
- Concepts and principles of data analysis and modelling
- Entity relationship modelling
- Rationalising data
- Analysis class modelling
- Validation techniques
This course is likely to add to the employment-related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- Data Analysts
- Business Analysts
- Subject Matter Experts
- Business Managers
- System Analysts
- Technical Architects
- Solutions Architects
- Definitions of terms – data, data analysis, data model
- Rationale for analysing and modelling data
- Techniques used in data analysis such as Entity relationship modelling, Analysis class modelling, and Normalisation
- Approaches to data analysis and modelling that are- Derived from business needs: ‘top-down’, and Derived from data sources: ‘bottom-up’
- Application of data analysis artefacts such as Business modelling, System modelling (existing and required), Impact analysis, Communication and training
- Content of an entity relationship model
- Identification of entities and attributes
- Entity types and entity occurrences
- Attribute types and attribute occurrences
- Simple and compound keys
- Types of relationships like Cardinality (1:1, 1:M, M:M), Optionality, Exclusivity, Recursion, and Naming relationships
- Super-types and sub-types
- Normalisation process and rules
- Definition of the TNF tests
- Rationalisation of TNF results from multiple data sources
- Development of the TNF model
- Objects and classes
- Structure of a class: name, attributes, operations
- Associates and multiplicity
- Naming associations
- Cross-referencing matrices: CRUD matrix
- Data navigation paths
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Mock test is included in the full-time courses to assist with your preparation
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price in Australia. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions. Courses run subject to registrations.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career in Australia
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Don’t Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.