SIAM Foundation Certification Course + Exam
BCS EXIN Foundation Certificate in SIAMTM is for individuals who are involved in service management who manage a combination of internal and external service providers. In the SIAM Foundation certification training course, candidates will learn about practical, relevant skills to seamlessly integrate and manage multiple service partners, including outsourcing, SaaS, PaaS and cloud.
The training course for BCS EXIN Foundation Certificate in SIAMTM certification includes learning about the fundamental concepts of service Integration and an understanding of bringing together multiple service providers to strive for a common goal, in order to support the client organisations’ agreed objectives for service delivery.
The SIAM Foundation certification training course is appropriate for consultants, service managers, project and programme managers as well as business relationship, change and commercial managers, and solution architects.
The BCS EXIN Foundation Certificate in SIAMTM certification training course is offered in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Canberra, and Perth. The training for this certification course is provided with both in-house and live (online).
This certification is a key requirement for the following jobs:
- Project managers
- Business Analysts
- Managers and team leaders
- Professionals working in PMO and Agile environments
There are no pre-requisites for Agile Project Management Foundation course
Candidates can achieve the AgilePM® Foundation Examination certification by passing the following exam(s).
- SIAMF: BCS EXIN Foundation Certificate in SIAM Online Proctored Exam
The certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion
- Introduction to Service Integration and Management [SIAM]
- Service Integration and Management Implementation Roadmap
- Service Integration and Management roles and responsibilities
- Service Integration and Management practices
- Processes to support Service Integration and Management
- Service Integration and Management challenges and risks
- Service Integration and Management and other practices
This course is likely to add to the employment-related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- Service Managers
- Project and Programme Managers
- Business Relationship Managers
- Change and Commercial Managers
- Solution Architects
- SIAM fundamentals
- SIAM Layers and Structures
- SIAM Implementation Key Stages
- SIAM roles and their responsibilities
- The candidate can explain different practices of SIAM
- Processes in a SIAM ecosystem
- Objectives and SIAM Considerations of the Main Processes
- Challenges, Associated Risks and Potential Mitigations
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Take the official vendor certification exam from anywhere with a webcam
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Mock tests included in full-time courses for 3 months from course completion
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price. Our course has no extra costs
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Dont’ Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.