Data Management Principles Course
Data Management Principles Training
Data Management Principles training course improves your understanding of data management, and the principles used in the IT industry.
Data Management Principles training course is designed to provide knowledge about the data management plan, quality of data, managing business issues, architecture of databases, and models used in the business.
Data Management Principles training course includes important topics such as relationship between data and information, three-level schema architecture, simplified view of the database development process, employee entity type, property entity type, adding entity subtypes, data management activities, data management deliverables, the relationship between data management and information management.
It also includes an understanding of the supply chain model, combined support model, generic unit’ model, entity type definition, dimensions of data quality, five dimensions of data model quality, total quality data management methodology, ten Steps Process, function privilege statement, database object privilege statement, view statement and an associated table privilege statement, different data categories, relationship between business processes and master data, MDM Hub, the role of directories or catalogues, the relationship between a CASE tool and its encyclopaedia or data dictionary, architecture of a repository, repository as a centralised source of information, typical data warehouse architecture, multidimensional data model, structured type declarations and revised partial conceptual data model with entity subtypes.
There are no pre-requisites for the Data Management Principles training course.
There is no exam associated with the Data Management Principles training course.
Data Management Principles course material included
- Enterprise and Data
- Development of database
- Database management
- Data administration
- Definition of data and naming
- Data quality
- Data Accessibility
- Data management master
- Database and repository
- Repository administration
- Packaged application software use
- Database and distributed data
- Business intelligence
- Orientation objective
- Web technologies
This course is likely to add to the employment-related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- IT professionals
- Data Warehouse Analysts
- Senior Advisor Data Governance
- Principal Data and Analytics Consultant
- Data Solution Architects
- Senior Data Governance Managers
- Data Governance Managers
- IT Applications Services Analysts
- Data Technical Leads
- Digital Engineers
- Database managers
- Business managers
- Essential business resources are information
- Information and data relationship
- Data quality importance
- Problem with data
- Data view at enterprise-level
- Business issues and managing data
- Information system database architecture
- Process of database development
- Data modelling from project-level perspective
- Relational data analysis
- Data model roles
- Physical database analysis
- Data management and problems encountered
- Responsibilities of data management
- Activities of data management
- Data management roles
- Data management benefits
- Data management and enterprise architecture relationship
- What is Corporate data modelling?
- Why needs the corporate data model?
- What is the nature of the corporate model?
- Develop a corporate model
- Principles of a corporate model
- Data definition elements
- Conventions of data naming
- What is metadata?
- Data management and metadata
- Metadata for content
- Describing data value
- What is data quality?
- Poor data quality issues
- Couse of low data quality
- Data quality dimension
- Data model quality
- Data quality improvement
- Data security, data integrity and data recovery
- What is the master data?
- Problems with master data
- Management of master data
- Responsibilities of database administration
- Tuning and performance monitoring
- Data dictionaries, catalogues and directories
- Feature of repository
- Metadata model
- What are the application software packages?
- Data management impact
- Data distributing rationale
- Distributed database system
- Top-down fragmentation and partitioning
- Bottom-up integration
- Replication management
- Data warehousing
- A multidimensional model of data
- Reporting tools
- Online analytical process
- Data mining
- A relational schema for data warehouse
- Fundamental concepts of orientation
- Object-oriented database
- Object-relational database
- What is multimedia?
- Robust multimedia inside and outside database
- Web and internet
- The architecture of the web
- Database and XML
- Link database with web technologies
- Manage large quantities of data over the web
Get a Certificate of Attendance to prove your commitment to learning
This training course does not have any exam associated with it
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Practise questions are provided for better understanding of the key concepts
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price in Australia. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions. Courses run subject to registrations.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career in Australia
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Don’t Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.