Artificial Intelligence Foundation Course + Exam
The BCS Artificial Intelligence Foundation Certificate is focused on individuals with an interest in AI and Machine Learning or professionals who are required to implement AI in an organisation.
The BCS Foundation Certificate in Artificial Intelligence tests a candidate’s knowledge and understanding of the terminology and general principles of AI.
The Foundation Certificate includes and expands on the objectives of the AI and ML Essentials course.
No pre-requisites for this course
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing the following exam(s).
- AIF: BCS Foundation Certificate In Artificial Intelligence
The certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during normal business hours (excludes public holidays)
- Closed book exam
- Duration of exam: 60 minutes
- Number of questions: 40
- Types of questions: Multiple choice questions
- Passing percentage: 65%
- No negative marking
- Ethical and Sustainable Human and Artificial Intelligence
- Artificial Intelligence and Robotics
- Applying the benefits of AI – challenges and risks
- Starting AI how to build a Machine Learning Toolbox – Theory and Practice
- The Management, Roles and Responsibilities of humans and machines
This course is likely to add to the employment related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- People who are interested to begin a career in Artificial Intelligence and machine learning
- Professional research managers
- Chief technical officers
- Chief information officers
- Organisational change practitioners and managers
- Business change practitioners and managers
- Service architects and managers
- Program and planning managers
- Service provider portfolio strategists / leads
- Process architects and managers
- Business strategists and consultants
- Web page developers
- Recall the general definition of Human and Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Describe what are Ethics and Trustworthy AI
- Describe the three fundamental areas of sustainability and the United Nation’s seventeen sustainability goals
- Describe how AI is part of ‘Universal Design,’ and ‘The Fourth Industrial Revolution’
- Understand that ML is a significant contribution to the growth of Artificial Intelligence
- Demonstrate understanding of the AI intelligent agent description
- Describe what a robot is and robotic paradigms
- Describe how sustainability relates to human-centric ethical AI and how our values will drive our use of AI will change humans, society and organisations
- Explain the benefits of Artificial Intelligence
- Describe the challenges of Artificial Intelligence
- Demonstrate understanding of the risks of AI project
- List opportunities for AI
- Identify a typical funding source for AI projects and relate to the NASA Technology Readiness Levels (TRLs)
- Describe how we learn from data – functionality, software and hardware
- Recall which typical, narrow AI capability is useful in ML and AI agents’ functionality
- Demonstrate an understanding that Artificial Intelligence (in particular, Machine Learning) will drive humans and machines to work together
- List future directions of humans and machines working together
- Describe a ‘learning from experience’ Agile approach to projects
Includes Official Exam Fee
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Includes Pass Guarantee
Pass three mock tests with 80% or more for pass guarantee. Full-time courses only
Includes Books & Meals
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Includes Mock Tests
Mock tests included in full-time courses for 3 months from course completion
Authorised Test Center
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
Our Price Beat Guarantee
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price. Our course has no extra costs
OUR SATISFIED CUSTOMERS
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision