Agile Project Management (AgilePM®) Foundation Course
Agile Project Management (AgilePM®) Foundation Certification
The Agile Project Management Foundation is increasingly important. It will prepare you to manage and control project tasks efficiently and sustain constant communication across the teams, especially when multiple remote teams exist. Companies are looking for professionals trained in the principles of acknowledged methodologies such as the ones you will learn at the Agile Foundation Project Management training course.
The Agile approach is an international project management methodology with growing demand in the job market.
Some of the methodology points covered are:
- The main concepts, benefits and risks
- The philosophy, approach and principles
- Understand the life cycle and Atern DSDM products
- Recruitment or assembling of appropriate project teams
- How to plan and execute a facilitated workshop
- Follow aspects of the model and prototype of the solution to ensure the correct development path
- Provide, analyse, prioritise and manage deliverable requirements
- Create a timeboxed plan
- Understand the importance of negotiation and collaboration with key stakeholders
- How to configure and manage an Agile project
The course best suits project managers who want to learn a formal management methodology or experienced project managers who need training in agile disciplines. The course is delivered by skilled trainers with extensive experience in the practical application of Agile project management.
Logitrain is not A P M G accredited.
This certification is a key requirement for the following jobs:
- Project managers
- Business Analysts
- Managers and team leaders
- Professionals working in PMO and Agile environments
There are no pre-requisites for Agile Project Management Foundation course
Candidates can achieve the AgilePM Foundation Examination certification by passing the following exam.
- AgilePM Foundation – Online Proctored Exam
- Lay the foundation for successful Agile projects
- Learn how an agile project is managed
- The different management styles needed for successful Agile projects (compared to “traditional” projects)
- How Agile can be used in conjunction with PRINCE2®
- What the requirements are for successfully undertaking the Agile Foundation exam?
- This workshop also includes review, consolidation of concepts and exam questions for the Foundation level certification
This course is likely to add to the employment related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- Professionals requiring an understanding of Agile Project Management
- Professionals working in project environment and want to understand and apply agile practices
- What is DSDM® Agile Project Framework
- Benefits of Agile
- Philosophy, Principles and Project Variables
- What is Variable vs What is Fixed in an Agile Project
- Preparing for Success
- The DSDM® Process
- The People – DSDM® Roles and Responsibilities
- The DSDM® Products
- Key Practices – Prioritisation and Timeboxing
- Planning and Control Throughout the Lifecycle
- Planning Throughout the Lifecycle
- Planning and Quality
Get a Certificate of Attendance to prove your commitment to learning
Take the official vendor certification exam from anywhere with a webcam
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Mock test is included in the full-time courses to assist with your preparation
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price in Australia. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions. Courses run subject to registrations.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career in Australia
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Don’t Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.