Windows 8.1 User Training Course + Exam Details
- Training: get practical technical skills
- Small class size: increased instructor interaction
- Expert trainers: imparting real world experience
- Melbourne and Sydney offices easily accessible via public transport
Windows 7 Knowledge
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing the following exam(s).
- No exams are required for this training.
The certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during normal business hours (excludes public holidays)
Windows 8.1 Step by Step
(Course material provided is shown above)
- Getting started with Windows 8.1
- Working with programs and Windows Apps
- Data storage Windows 8.1
- Working with libraries
- Personalising Windows 8.1
- Networking overview
- The Desktop
- Printing with Windows 8.1
- User accounts
- Security and protection
- Examining hardware and software
- Maintaining Windows 8.1
This course is likely to add to the employment related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- IT Staff
- Helpdesk operators
- First-level network support staff
- Exploring Windows 8 Editions
- The Windows 8 User Interface
- The new Metro Start screen
- The Lock screen
- The sign-in screen
- Locking the computer
- Signing out of Windows 8
- Closing Windows 8
- Pinning documents for easy access
- Using gestures and touch
- Organising apps on the start screen
- Using the Switch List to navigate the open applications
- Displaying applications side by side
- Using the Windows Explorer Ribbon and the Quick Access Toolbar
- Screen elements and Live Preview
- Personalizing Windows 8
- Using Push Button Reset
- Jump Lists
- User Accounts
- Working with libraries
- Searching for Files
- The Control Panel Options
- The Windows 8 Store Apps
- Communicating with Mail
- Working with Calendar
- Chatting with Messaging
- Organizing your images with Photos
- Using Maps
- Using Reader to Browse Documents
- Windows 8 Music
- Videos to Organise your movies
- Using BitLocker
- Encrypting folders and files
- Joining a domain
- Devices and Utilities
- Create a HomeGroup
- Using File History
- Navigating Internet Explorer 10
- Copying and Moving Files
Weekdays (Full-Time) course offers more benefits:
Sit through the course again
if you want
Get confidence to pass & assess your preparation before the exam
No need to look for café`s, lunch and refreshment included
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Mock tests included in full-time courses for 3 months from course completion
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Dont’ Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.