Windows 7 User Training Course + Exam Details
Windows 7 User Training Certification
Suitable for staff wishing to upgrade their computing skills from Windows XP to Windows 7 as a desktop operating system.
- Training: get practical technical skills
- Small class size: increased instructor interaction
- Expert trainers: imparting real world experience
- Melbourne and Sydney offices easily accessible via public transport
Windows XP Knowledge
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing the following exam(s).
The certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during normal business hours (excludes public holidays)
(Course material provided is shown above)
- Getting started with Windows 7
- Working with programs
- Data storage on your computer
- Working with libraries
- The Recycle Bin
- Personalising Windows 7
- Networking overview
- Connecting to a network
- Desktop icons
- User accounts
- Security and protection
- Examining hardware and software
- Maintaining your system
This course is likely to add to the employment related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- Helpdesk operators
- First-level network support staff
- What’s new in Windows 7
- Customize your Windows 7 taskbar
- Pinning and unpinning documents and programs
- Selecting different shutdown options
- The control panel in Windows 7
- Access Windows 7 control panel
- Making older programs run in Windows 7
- Working with folders
- Working with files
- What are libraries
- Create a library
- Add a network folder to a library
- Favourite locations in Windows 7
- Desktop themes
- Changing a theme
- Background slide shows
- Screen savers
- Getting started with Windows 7 networking
- Working with the network adaptor
- Viewing the network map
- Changing the workgroup
- Mapping a network Drive
- Creating user accounts
- Modifying user accounts
- Windows 7 security features
- Manage and add devices
- Installing and uninstalling applications
- Optimizing performance
- Using troubleshooters and Action Centre
- Keeping current with Windows update
- Help and support
Weekdays (Full-Time) course offers more benefits:
Sit through the course again
if you want
Get confidence to pass & assess your preparation before the exam
No need to look for café`s, lunch and refreshment included
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Mock tests included in full-time courses for 3 months from course completion
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price. Our course has no extra costs
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Dont’ Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.