Hands-on Sharepoint Training Course
The Microsoft SharePoint training is an instructor-led, hands-on course.
Attending the SharePoint training course helps to improve your skills to perform critical tasks, by using Microsoft email technologies to their best advantage.
Windows Server Knowledge
There is no exam associated with this training course.
Course material included
- Design information architecture
- Plan and configure authentication
- Design a logical architecture
- Design a physical architecture
- Plan a SharePoint Online (Microsoft Office 365) deployment
- Plan and configure authentication
- Plan and configure authorization
- Plan and configure platform security
- Plan and configure farm-level security
- Plan installation
- Plan and configure farm-wide settings
- Create and configure enterprise search
- Create and configure a Managed Metadata Service (MMS) application
- Create and configure a User Profile Service (UPA) application
- Provision and configure web applications
- Create and maintain site collections
- Manage site and site collection security
- Manage search
- Manage taxonomy
- Monitor a SharePoint environment
- Tune and optimize a SharePoint environment
- Troubleshoot a SharePoint environment
This course is likely to add to the employment related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- Systems administrators
- Network and System engineers
- Sharepoint administrators
- Design an inter-site navigational taxonomy; design site columns and content types; design keywords, synonyms
- Plan application pools; plan web applications; plan for software boundaries; plan content databases
- Design a storage architecture; configure basic request management; define individual server requirements
- Evaluate service offerings; plan service applications; plan site collections; plan customizations and solutions
- Plan and configure Windows authentication; plan and configure identity federation; configure claims providers
- Plan and configure SharePoint users and groups; plan and configure People Picker; plan and configure sharing
- Plan and configure security isolation; plan and configure services lockdown; plan and configure general firewall
- Plan and configure delegated service application administration; plan and configure managed accounts
- Identify and configure installation prerequisites; implement scripted deployment; implement patch slipstreaming
- Configure incoming and outgoing email; plan and configure proxy groups; configure SharePoint Designer settings
- Plan and configure a search topology; plan and configure content sources; plan and configure crawl schedules
- Configure proxy settings for managed service applications; configure content type hub settings
- Configure a UPA application; set up My Sites and My Site hosts; configure social permissions
- Create managed paths; configure HTTP throttling; configure List throttling; configure Alternate Access Mappings (AAM)
- Configure Host header site collections; configure self-service site creation; maintain site owners; maintain site quotas
- Manage App permissions; manage anonymous access; manage permission inheritance; configure permission levels
- Manage display templates; manage Search Engine Optimization (SEO) settings; manage result types
- Manage site collection term set access; manage term set navigation; manage topic catalog pages
- Define monitoring requirements; configure performance counter capture; configure page performance monitoring
- Plan and configure SQL optimization; execute database maintenance rules; plan for capacity software boundaries
- Establish baseline performance; perform client-side tracing; perform server-side tracing; analyze usage data
Get a Certificate of Attendance to prove your commitment to learning
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
Course material in hardcopy is included. Full-time classroom courses include meals
Mock test is included in the full-time courses to assist with your preparation
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price in Australia. Our course has no extra costs
The supply of this course/package/program is governed by our terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before enrolling, as enrolment is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions. Courses run subject to registrations.
Find out why we are the leading choice to help boost your career in Australia
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision
Over 1000 organisations have relied on Logitrain to be their trusted training partner.
Don’t Wait. Fill the form for a free no-obligation information session with our course specialists.