Microsoft 20762B Developing SQL Databases
Microsoft 20762B Developing SQL Databases
The Microsoft 20762B Developing SQL Databases course is designed to prepare students to undertake Exam 70-762: Developing SQL Databases which is the second exam that need to be passed to attain the certification – MCSA SQL 2016 Database Development.
During the Microsoft 20762B Developing SQL Databases course, students learn number of concepts from designing tables and implementing them to describing advanced table designs and ensuring data integrity through constraints. Also, student comes across different aspect of SQL 2016, be it describing indexes, designing views, stored procedures, user defined functions or responding to data manipulation using triggers, implementing managed code in SQL Server and working with spatial.
After completing the Microsoft 20762B Developing SQL Databases course, students will be able to apply the concepts learned through the training for developing databases and implementing managed code in SQL Server.
This certification is a key requirement for following jobs:
- Database Designer
- Database Administrator
- Data Analyst
- Knowledge of Transact-SQL
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing following exam(s).
- Exam 70-762: Developing SQL Databases
The certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during normal business hours (excludes public holidays)
- Designing and Implementing Tables.
- Describing advanced table designs
- Ensuring Data Integrity through Constraints.
- Describing indexes, including Optimized and Columnstore indexes
- Designing and Implementing Views.
- Designing and Implementing Stored Procedures.
- Designing and Implementing User Defined Functions.
- Responding to data manipulation using triggers.
- Designing and Implementing In-Memory Tables.
- Implementing Managed Code in SQL Server.
- Storing and Querying XML Data.
- Working with Spatial Data.
- Storing and Querying Blobs and Text Documents.
- University Students
- Database Designers
- Database Administrators
- Data Analysts
- Introduction to Database Development
- Designing and Implementing Tables
- Advanced Table Designs
- Ensuring Data Integrity through Constraints
- Introduction to Indexes
- Designing Optimized Index Strategies
- Columnstore Indexes
- Designing and Implementing Views
- Designing and Implementing Stored Procedures
- Designing and Implementing User-Defined Functions
- Responding to Data Manipulation via Triggers
- Using In-Memory Tables
- Implementing Managed Code in SQL Server
- Storing and Querying XML Data in SQL Server
- Storing and Querying Spatial Data in SQL Server
- Storing and Querying BLOBs and Text Documents in SQL Server
- SQL Server Concurrency
- Performance and Monitoring
Includes Official Exam Fee
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Authorized Test Center
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
Includes Books & Meals
Sit through the entire course if you do not pass on first attempt. Full-time courses only
Includes Mock & Test Questions
Mock tests included in full-time courses for 3 months from course completion
Includes Course Retake
Sit through the entire course again to clear any doubts. Included in full-time courses
Our Price Beat Guarantee
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price. Our course has no extra costs
OUR SATISFIED CUSTOMERS
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision