Microsoft 20740A Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016 Course + Exam
Microsoft 20740A Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016 Certification
This is the first course towards MCSA server 2016 certification. It is designed primarily for IT professionals who have some knowledge regarding Windows server. In this course, students will be taught about the scenarios, requirements, and storage and compute options that are available and applicable to Windows Server 2016.
At Logitrain, we provide hands-on instructions and allow to practice installing and configuring Windows Server 2016 in the lab during the period of the course. The training is provided by skilful and experienced Microsoft certified trainers.
- Training: get practical technical skills
- Receive a certificate of course attendance
- Small class size: increased instructor interaction
- Authorised test centre: exams taken at our premises
- More hands-on: 6 weeks remote lab access included
- Expert trainers: imparting real world experience
This course requires that student meet the following prerequisites, including that they have:
- An understanding of networking fundamentals.
- An understanding of basic AD DS concepts.
- An awareness and understanding of security best practices.
- Basic knowledge of server hardware.
- Experience working with, and configuring, Windows client operating systems, such as Windows 7 or Windows 8
Additionally, students would benefit from having some previous Windows Server operating system experience.
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing following exam(s).
The certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during normal business hours (excludes public holidays)
- Prepare and install Nano Server
- Storage options and manage disks and volumes.
- Enterprise storage solutions.
- Implement and manage Storage Spaces and Data Deduplication.
- Install and configure Microsoft Hyper-V.
- High availability
- Disaster recovery technologies
- Plan, create, and manage a failover cluster.
- Create and manage deployment images.
- Manage, monitor, and maintain virtual machine installations.
- Helpdesk operators
- Candidates entering IT job market
- First-level network support staff
- System engineers and account managers
- Individuals seeking MCSA certification
- Installing, upgrading, and migrating servers and workloads
- Configuring local storage
- Implementing enterprise storage solutions
- Implementing Storage Spaces and Data Deduplication
- Installing and configuring Hyper-V and virtual machines
- Deploying and managing Windows Server and Hyper-V containers
- Overview of high availability and disaster recovery
- Implementing and managing failover clustering
- Implementing failover clustering for Hyper-V virtual machines
- Implementing Network Load Balancing
- Creating and managing deployment images
- Managing, monitoring, and maintaining virtual machine installations
Microsoft 70-410 Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
Microsoft 20411 Administering Windows Server 2012
Microsoft 20412 Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services
Microsoft 20413 Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure
Microsoft 20414 Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure
Microsoft 20415 Implementing a Desktop Infrastructure
Microsoft 20416 Implementing Desktop Application Environments
Microsoft 10969 Active Directory Services with Windows Server
Microsoft 20461 Querying Microsoft SQL Server
Microsoft 20462 Administering Microsoft SQL Server Databases
Includes Course Retake
Sit through the entire course again to clear any doubts. Included in full-time courses
Authorized VUE Test Center
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
Upgrade Your Course Benefits
Add Pass Guarantee, extra support, retake in part-time course with a full-time fee
Our Price Beat Guarantee
We will beat competitor’s advertised price. Our course has no extra costs
OUR SATISFIED CUSTOMERS
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision