Microsoft 20698 Installing and Configuring Windows 10 Course + Exam Details
Microsoft 20698 Installing and Configuring Windows 10 Certification
This exam caters to Information Technology (IT) professionals who require skills for installing and configuring windows 10 operating system. It covers local installation, configuration and the general local management and maintenance of Windows 10.
Windows 10, being the latest operating system from Microsoft, is a hot topic in the organisations these days. Due to its user friendly design and promise of high performance, all previous versions of Windows OS is getting replaced by windows 10. This makes the above mentioned course even more important as organizations will be looking to hire people who are certified in Windows 10.
The new exam 70-698 focuses on Windows installation including install preparation, performing the install, working with drivers and devices, dealing with post-install activities, and enterprise features and services. Students are going to learn about some of the advanced management tools like Device Manager, Microsoft Management Console (MMC), Task Scheduler, working with PowerShell, and so forth.
- Training: get practical technical skills
- Receive a certificate of course attendance
- Small class size: increased instructor interaction
- Authorised test centre: exams taken at our premises
- Expert trainers: imparting real world experience
This course requires that student meet the following prerequisites:
- Basic computer knowledge
Students would benefit from having some previous Windows 7/8.1 operating system experience.
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing following exam(s).
The certification exam if included in your course can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during normal business hours (excludes public holidays)
- Preparing and Installing Windows 10
- Implementing Windows in enterprise environment
- Configuring Disk and Storage
- Configuring Networking
- Remote Management
- Monitor Windows 10
- Data Recovery
- Configure Advanced Management Tools
- University students
- Helpdesk operators
- Candidates entering IT job market
- First-level network support staff
- System engineers and account managers
- Individuals seeking MCSA certification
Implementing Windows 10
- Prepare for the pre-installation requirements
- Installation of Windows 10 on the device
- Configuration of devices and device drivers
- Carry out the required post-installation configurations
- Implement Windows 10 in an enterprise environment
Configuring Core services
- Configuration of network settings, network locations, windows firewall, IPSec, network discovery
- Configure disk, volumes, VHDs etc. using both Disk Management and Windows Powershell
- Configure file and printer sharing, folder shares, file system permissions
- Configure desktop apps, Windows features, configure Windows Store, use the Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit (ADK)
- Configure remote management
Managing and Maintaining Windows 10
- Configuration of Windows Updates
- Monitor Windows by analysing Event Viewer logs; get familiar with Task Manager, Performance Monitor and Resource Monitor
- Configure system and data recovery making use of System Restore, Windows Backup and restore, Windows Recovery
- Configure authorisation and authentication methods and tools used in Windows 10
- Configure advanced management tools like Device Manager, Task Scheduler, Windows Powershell and MMC
Microsoft 70-410 Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
Microsoft 20411 Administering Windows Server 2012
Microsoft 20412 Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services
Microsoft 20413 Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure
Microsoft 20414 Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure
Microsoft 20415 Implementing a Desktop Infrastructure
Microsoft 20416 Implementing Desktop Application Environments
Microsoft 10969 Active Directory Services with Windows Server
Microsoft 20461 Querying Microsoft SQL Server
Microsoft 20462 Administering Microsoft SQL Server Databases
Includes Career Counselling
Career Counselling is an integral part of job hunting, it is included with this course
Includes Trainer & Lab Support
6 month support with full-time courses, 3 month support with part-time courses
Includes Official Exam Fee
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Includes Mock & Test Questions
Unlimited mock tests in full-time; 1 mock test in part-time to boost your confidence
Includes Books & Meals
Course material in hardcopy included for you to keep. Full-time courses include meals
Includes Course Retake
Sit through the entire course again to clear any doubts. Included in full-time courses
Authorized VUE Test Center
Take the official vendor certification exam at the Logitrain training center
Upgrade Your Course Benefits
Add Pass Guarantee, extra support, retake in part-time course with a full-time fee
Our Price Beat Guarantee
We will beat competitor’s advertised price. Our course has no extra costs
DATES, LOCATIONS & PRICES
CAN’T MAKE IT TO CLASS? GET CLASSROOM EXPERIENCE THROUGH OUR LIVE ONLINE TRAINING
OUR SATISFIED CUSTOMERS
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision